Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

this is awesome! i was literally just about to do an online shop instead of trudging to my local morissons after work - not any more! Plus the exercise will do me good ;o)
thanks!

Pink lady apples are very cheap at that price !

Think I'll have to go get some :)

Thanks very much for this !

Lisa xx

Cobra said:
Pink lady apples are very cheap at that price !

Think I'll have to go get some :)

Thanks very much for this !

Lisa xx

I agree they are quite expensive usually :)

Beware of Morrisons veg - my MIL bought 2 cucumber last Saturday and by Monday they were both very soft at the end and ended up with 1/3 of each in the bin and 2 of the 3 courgettes were the same. Must be too cold storage. Pink lady apples very "woody"
Went into our local market yesterday and bought lovely Pink Lady apples for 30p each and a large box of Strawberries for 90p.

Went to Asda this morning and the large tubs of Fat Free yoghurt (rhubard, mango etc) are now 80p instead of £1

systema said:
Beware of Morrisons veg - my MIL bought 2 cucumber last Saturday and by Monday they were both very soft at the end and ended up with 1/3 of each in the bin and 2 of the 3 courgettes were the same. Must be too cold storage. Pink lady apples very "woody"
Went into our local market yesterday and bought lovely Pink Lady apples for 30p each and a large box of Strawberries for 90p.

Went to Asda this morning and the large tubs of Fat Free yoghurt (rhubard, mango etc) are now 80p instead of £1

Ooh I lurve Asda yoghurts - cool! Gonna stock up!

Totally irrelevant WHO makes them, it's what they put in them that gives them syns or makes them free :) If you check out the 'Syns Forum' and the specific 'Yoghurt Sticky' within that forum you will see that there are loads of well known & own brand yoghurts that are free.

Minimunchkins said:
Totally irrelevant WHO makes them, it's what they put in them that gives them syns or makes them free :) If you check out the 'Syns Forum' and the specific 'Yoghurt Sticky' within that forum you will see that there are loads of well known & own brand yoghurts that are free.

Brilliant :) thanks mini x

:) me too! Found the sticky and it's brilliant. I shall stock up tomorrow

Not meaning to teach you to suck eggs, but I'd recommend reading the posts from the most recent backwards. . There are some yoghurts that were free but due to a change in recipe have now beccome loaded with syns (I think the Fat Free Onken are the biggest surprise to Mims). . Just be a bit wary the further back you go.

Not meaning to teach you to suck eggs, but I'd recommend reading the posts from the most recent backwards. . There are some yoghurts that were free but due to a change in recipe have now beccome loaded with syns (I think the Fat Free Onken are the biggest surprise to Mims). . Just be a bit wary the further back you go.

Made that mistake last week after i ate a whole pot of the strawberry one which is now full of sugar! ooooops!

thanks for the morrissons info yorkplumber! Was going to do an asda shop tomorrow but morrissons it is!

Kim_bee said:
Made that mistake last week after i ate a whole pot of the strawberry one which is now full of sugar! ooooops!

thanks for the morrissons info yorkplumber! Was going to do an asda shop tomorrow but morrissons it is!

Asda pots of fat free are free cos they are sugar free as well. Lol

Blueberry, rhubarb and vanilla, pineapple and mango. Only 80p a big tub at the moment - usually £1.

Asda pots of fat free are free cos they are sugar free as well. Lol

Blueberry, rhubarb and vanilla, pineapple and mango. Only 80p a big tub at the moment - usually £1.

Ill be getting some of them then!!! Thanks! :D

Also looks like the Asda ones may be a permanant 80p as there is no special offer sticker on the ones in our Asda. (hope I am right as I buy loads of them as everyone else eats them)

Morrisons had 6 packs of mullerlight at half price for £1.64 and the greek style mullerlight were 2 packs for £4.

Back