Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Discount UK are selling mugshots 3 for a £1

Argh I just paid £3.50 for two packs at Sainsburys yesterday - I knew I should have checked here first! Oh well another excuse to do more shopping! :rolleyes:

Did you notice a previous posting re the offer at Tesco's for activia 0%? £1.50 for a pack of 8!! The offer is on until 17/07/12 I think x

Corblimey said:
I did but i'm obsessed with the vanilla ones at the mo which only seem to come in 4 packs, thankyou for mentioning it though x

Same here! Why don't they do 8 packs if vanilla? :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tesco currently have the Heinz Baked Bean Snap Pot 4 packs at 2 packs for £3, both normal and the reduced sugar and salt varieties. Means they are cheaper than buying the 3 packs of small tins.

They also have the 1kg fridge packs at 2 for £3, but no way I can eat that many baked beans in 5 days (the length of time they quote that you can store open pots in the fridge!).

2ltr bottles of Coke (all varieties) are currently on BOGOF and as from tomorrow apparently the 8 packs of the cans are as well.

Muller Light Greek Yogurts are also on offer but can't remember the deal and they are not showing on the Tesco website but they were deffo on offer when I walked through the huge Tesco near me last night.

Mugshots are 2 for £1.00 and Batchelors Savoury Rice are 3 for £1.80.

Mini Babybel 12 packs are reduced to £2.

That's all I can remember for now!

They sooo need to! I have been converted to the Activia 0% yogurts, though not all that keen on the pineapple and the mango ones in the 'yellow' packs... but the vanilla is to absolutely die for! I ahve tons int eh fridge as it is but they ar ein date till near the end of July so might have to grab some vanilla ones and some of the Muller greek yogurts in Tesco tomorrow as they are both on offer!

lsf666 said:

Because they have to get rid of the unpopular flavours somehow lol x

Tesco last night had special K chewy bars (milk chocolate, replacements for the old fibre plus) for £1.00 a box (4).

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
Tesco last night had special K chewy bars (milk chocolate, replacements for the old fibre plus) for £1.00 a box (4).

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Both kinds are £1 in Asda just now too :)

Back