Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Ophelia105 said:
Oooh I don't know cos I'm new to derby - its the one near st peters church - is it east st?

Its ok there both poundlands had a butchers and bought lots lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ophelia105 said:
Did u get some of the cordial? I'm addicted to it at the moment.

I've had one of the cordials and wasn't keen, currently working my way through pear drops cordial from Tesco :)

6 muller light for £3 in Tesco atm and they have the coconut & mint choc ones as well

I'll be off to Morrisons for the Muller Green yogurt but if you haven't got one near you, you might have a Co-Op - - - - - from today till 21st August they've also got the Muller Greek yogurts 1/2 price at £1.14.

Additional 1/2 price offers in Co-Op are: Punnet of Plums £1.50 - 200g tub of Raspberries £2.00 - 1kg Chicken Thighs & Drumsticks £2.00 - 300g tub Blueberries £2.00 - 400g Strawbs £2.00.

Other offers include Activia 8-pk yogurts £2.00 and Any 3 for £2.00 (6-pk toms, cucumber, 2-pk Little Gem Lettuce)

Co-op also have all batchelors products buy one get one free. X

Also Robinson's double concentrate at half price at 1.55 until 14th august x

sarah5298a1 said:
most supermarkets sell them or the cheap freezer shops like farm foods or heron x

I was just going to say farm foods too. Got a bag the other day for £1 - summer berries. Used them in my roulade :D

Tesco are doing the Quorn Sticky BBQ grill things 4 for £1.50 - they are free and absolutely delish

Thankyou :) im goin to morrisons later after work will have a look,
Just thought they wud b gud for throwing in porridge and rice pudding when iv ran out of fresh!

Back