Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Does anyone know what Aldi's super six are this week? I bought loads of tomatoes, cucumbers and beetroot at 39p, and a couple of 39p avocados there last week. All good quality. As it is a bit of a trek to Aldi for me I'd like to know if it is worth the trip.

ASDA are doing extra lean mince (500g) 3 for £10 :)

On the downside - our ASDA had no balsamic fry light (and we'd printed out all the vouchers :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Julie2011 said:
Does anyone know what Aldi's super six are this week? I bought loads of tomatoes, cucumbers and beetroot at 39p, and a couple of 39p avocados there last week. All good quality. As it is a bit of a trek to Aldi for me I'd like to know if it is worth the trip.

Have just been, am trying to remember;
Onions
Lettuce
Savoy cabbage
Celery

Can't remember the other, possibly nectarines

lsf666 said:
ASDA are doing extra lean mince (500g) 3 for £10 :)

On the downside - our ASDA had no balsamic fry light (and we'd printed out all the vouchers :(

Cheers Lisa, I'll stock up on mince :D

Going to Costco tomorrow. Yippee. I love browsing there. If anyone is a member of Costco, you can get lots of things in bulk at bargain rates. 12 tins x 440gm really good chopped tomatoes for £3.99. All tomatoes, not half filled with juice like some of the cheaper brands. They are really low calorie and filling and can be used in loads of different ways especially if you want to bulk up a meal for not a lot more calories.

I ordered the shorts mentioned on the previous page from wowcher but I got an even better deal... When I redeemed voucher on website it discounted -£44.99 so I paid the £3.50 postage & got the shorts free :D x

Ps sorry I couldn't quote after I'd sent it :(

I ordered the shorts mentioned on the previous page from wowcher but I got an even better deal... When I redeemed voucher on website it discounted -£44.99 so I paid the £3.50 postage & got the shorts free :D x

Ps sorry I couldn't quote after I'd sent it :(
Wow, you are lucky. I put the link up and also bought a pair but they cost me £7.99 plus postage. Maybe it depends on size. I went for large. I remember how hard it was to pull a wet suit on and off and I didn't want to get caught short if I needed to go to the loo. Let me know how you get on with them. I'm going to wear mine when doing exercise with my wii just in case I sweat so much that I look as if I've pee'ed my pants!

Julie2011 said:
Wow, you are lucky. I put the link up and also bought a pair but they cost me £7.99 plus postage. Maybe it depends on size. I went for large. I remember how hard it was to pull a wet suit on and off and I didn't want to get caught short if I needed to go to the loo. Let me know how you get on with them. I'm going to wear mine when doing exercise with my wii just in case I sweat so much that I look as if I've pee'ed my pants!

Will do, I ordered large too & couldn't work out how the pricing worked but I'm not going to complain lol

Was going to wear mine when I take little one for a walk in pram & when I do my excerise DVDs, i hope i dont look like i pee'd :eek: will keep you posted :)

Will do, I ordered large too & couldn't work out how the pricing worked but I'm not going to complain lol

Was going to wear mine when I take little one for a walk in pram & when I do my excerise DVDs, i hope i dont look like i pee'd :eek: will keep you posted :)

Let me know when yours arrive and how they work out. I walk with a friend a couple of times a week and told her I've ordered them, so providing I don't squeak I'll try walking wearing them too. As they are made of neoprene they should keep us warm when walking.

Good luck.

Julie2011 said:
Let me know when yours arrive and how they work out. I walk with a friend a couple of times a week and told her I've ordered them, so providing I don't squeak I'll try walking wearing them too. As they are made of neoprene they should keep us warm when walking.

Good luck.

Cool, will do X

Back