Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Quorn peppered steaks at Tesco - it says 2 boxes for £4 on the shelf but they're coming out as £1.32 at the till, so half their usual price.

Special k chewy delight, £1 a box at asda..

parfittaroles said:
Don't worry - I never got wet patches on my clothes from them... All the sweat would stay inside the shorts... Nice..,

Oh I did huge wet patch on back at top of the shorts and two at the bottom at the back of my knees, was quite gross :S

Also at morrisons the low low burger cheese slices are 50p for a 10 pack. It does not say they are on offer but they are at least half price than normal.

No wonder they didn't have any in when we went on friday, did think it was odd. Hope the offer is still on next time we go.
I think they're normally a £1 in morrisons. Morrisons are funny with their offers, I've noticed the lowlow spread is usually £1.50 but every so often they put it on for a £1 but don't say its an offer, they just change the price

donna88 said:
No wonder they didn't have any in when we went on friday, did think it was odd. Hope the offer is still on next time we go.
I think they're normally a £1 in morrisons. Morrisons are funny with their offers, I've noticed the lowlow spread is usually £1.50 but every so often they put it on for a £1 but don't say its an offer, they just change the price

Are the cheese slices a hexA?

My B&M have 4-pk Princess Plum Toms - 79p :eek: I thought it was a crackin good deal so my cupboards are no groaning under the weight of me stocking up.

Morrison's in Redditch are selling Mullerlight 6 packs with dark chocolate selections for £2-00! other Morrison's should also have the same deal.....

My BeautyFit shorts arrived today. I ordered large, and while they are are snug about the hips they are quite loose in the leg. Also the neoprene absolutely stinks! Really rubbery. I just hope they work.

Julie2011 said:
My BeautyFit shorts arrived today. I ordered large, and while they are are snug about the hips they are quite loose in the leg. Also the neoprene absolutely stinks! Really rubbery. I just hope they work.

That rubbery smell does fade :)

Popped in to a Waitrose yesterday to stock up on Alpen as they are doing 3 for 2 on all breakfast cereals. Also a few other 3 for 2's going on fruit, Robinsons squashes and cleaning products

Back