Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Co-op are doing Oats So Simple BOGOF - various flavours - I got myself some blueberry and apple and a different one that I can't remember right now - first time I have ever tried them - and they are yummy!

You have to syn everything that is not Original you know, i didnt find out until the other week as i use to have golden syrup ones all the time.

Dammit! lol

Thanks for the heads up - so just for my future ref - how many syns in the Blurberry ones do you know?

not 100% sure but what i would do is have a look on the back of the box of original and see whats cals are in one sachet, then have a look what cals are in the blueberry ones and if its like 40 cals difference its 2 syns. to work syns out the basic rule is 20cals=1syn, hope that helps :)

If you dont have a box of originals ones ill have a look when i get home and post it later.

not 100% sure but what i would do is have a look on the back of the box of original and see whats cals are in one sachet, then have a look what cals are in the blueberry ones and if its like 40 cals difference its 2 syns. to work syns out the basic rule is 20cals=1syn, hope that helps :)

If you dont have a box of originals ones ill have a look when i get home and post it later.

Ok thank you for the info - I will have a walk over to the shop on my lunch break and see what the original cals are like - I didn't want to get original, not as interesting ...trust me for being naive that something yummy would be allowed syn free haha

Well done on your weightloss - you have done fantastic!!

If ive calculated it right on the SW sight the raspberry & pomegranate ones are (6 1/2 )syns per 34g sachet so I would assume the others are the same

I think it would probably be a tweak but I'd minus the syns that would be in an original packet, so I'd have the blueberry one as a hexb but with the additional syns on top, if that makes any sense haha?

Just looked on-line..... sorry, they only oat-so listed as an HEB is the original one (with a ryvita (dark/original/sesame) to make up the fibre)

The flavoured ones are either 6.5 or 7 each (original is 5) .... only advising to syn value, and not suggesting a tweek

Just picked up 6 muller lights for a quid at heron. Would imagine not all of them have them in. Vanilla and banana flavours

Special offers.

Hi all, I checked the stickies n didn't see anything, but I bet I'm missing a massive thread devoted to sharing special offers! If I am sorry :-/

Went to Sainsburys last night MULLER LIGHT yogurts were on offer 6 pack 2 for £5 thought yeah that's good n bought em :)

Went to co-op just now seen the same yogurts MULLER LIGHT BOGOF £3.75! Naturally I bought more lol

Also BOGOF on 2 litre Pepsi mac that I'm so addicted to that was in the co-op too

Xx

Oohh thanks for moving my post :) n opening up a whole new world (thread) to me lol

;-)

I see this thread is back in the general area, its better here!!

In my asda there was the peach greek mullers for 50p, they had a date that was 29th october so I'm guessing that's why but 50p!!

Also their pilgrims cheese and the seriously strong cheddar is still on offer for £2.

Back