Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Lots of jars of spices/powders from Aldi ie turmeric,curry, cumin, 49p. also went into poundland and got some in there, bigger tubs 3 for £2 italian/pizza, mexican, chinese/ indian handy to fill up my spice rack

That's good to know :) Been meaning to pop into Aldi to see what the super 6 is too x

Completely forgot what's in the super six other than butternut squash and vine tomatoes despite going there earlier! Butternut squash is perfect for winter warmers :D

I never thought to look at the super 6 as I just filled my trolley up with loads of fruit n veg lol needed most kinds anyway

Completely forgot what's in the super six other than butternut squash and vine tomatoes despite going there earlier! Butternut squash is perfect for winter warmers :D

:eek: OMG I'll be there tomorrow - I can't seem to get enough of roasted BNS lately. .It'll be a mega soup making session this weekend me thinks :gimi:

Thanks gettingfit :)

I thought the Super 6 were 39p each? (Not been before). Does it just depend what the have on offer? 69p is still pretty good!

It varies I think! :) These are good offers though, mum got a butternut squash and some of the toms for me, and the toms are huge and lovely! Going to use them in my jambalaya tomorrow, I think :)

BOGOF on Muller greek yogs in Tesco. I love the coconut ones.

Tesco Muller Greek Style Light Fat Free 4 x 120g packs of either lemon, coconut, cherry or peach.
£2.19 BOGOF
IDShot_225x225.jpg

oats so simple 12 sachet box is £1 in asda

I spotted activia 0% yogurts in the big double packs (maybe 16 yogurts or something?) And they were £2. Wasn't sure if they were free, checked syns online when home and they are!! So ill be back to get some.

Pack of 6 mullerlights (fruit, berries and chocolate) £1.70 in Morrisons. Also Tesco had offer on multipack (6) crisps, buy 1 get 2 free

Back