Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

And just to clarify the ones with red writing are the lower syns ones, but you will have to check online to see exactly what the syn values are with the ones with black writing.

Iceland are selling their Philadelphia cheese reduced from £1.75 to £1 for a 200g tab at the moment. but .... wait for it .... at my store the chocolate philly has a money voucher inside the lid. The voucher is for 50p off your next purchase of chocolate philly. The small print says it can only be redeemed againsta full price products by my store is accepting them on the reduced price. So, get your next tub for 50p and get yet another voucher inside ;)

Adsa have bachelors cheese and broccoli and chicken and mushroom pasta for 50p.

Greek Style Muller (all flavours) are BOGOF in Tesco x

Yes they are Rochelle - I use loads of mushrooms and always but the more expensive ones, then I spotted these and thought why the h*ll do I pay tons when I can get all those. They're mushrooms for goodness sake they all taste the same

Yes they are Rochelle - I use loads of mushrooms and always but the more expensive ones, then I spotted these and thought why the h*ll do I pay tons when I can get all those. They're mushrooms for goodness sake they all taste the same

Yeh same here hun, massive punnet for £1.15 when the smaller punnets are about 90p lol the ones in my asda did go funny for a while, they were brown!! But now they're back to white so I've started buying them again lol they're so versatile arnt they, omelettes, big breakfast, spag bols, stir frys I use them in all sorts :) x

Muller lights on offer anywhere anyone?! I'm loving the toffee ones

Are they the smart price ones I always buy them!! X

Mullerlight offers: Sainsburys have 6 for £3 and Asda online have 10for 4£ :)

thelandlady said:
activia pots 30p sainsburys

And in tesco!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeh same here hun, massive punnet for £1.15 when the smaller punnets are about 90p lol the ones in my asda did go funny for a while, they were brown!! But now they're back to white so I've started buying them again lol they're so versatile arnt they, omelettes, big breakfast, spag bols, stir frys I use them in all sorts :) x

Yeh I buy these, but the brown ones you talk about are the chestnut mushrooms. I dont like them as much as the white ones either, but they taste just the same. I get through loads too, love mushrooms :)

Mullerlight offers: Sainsburys have 6 for £3 and Asda online have 10for 4£ :)
That's not as good as asda instore then, 2 x 6packs for £5 so £2.50 for 6. Thanks tho lol x
Yeh I buy these, but the brown ones you talk about are the chestnut mushrooms. I dont like them as much as the white ones either, but they taste just the same. I get through loads too, love mushrooms :)

I've had chestnut ones before and they're a completely different texture to the white ones, they're harder lol I think that's what put me off the smart price ones when they were brown x

Back