Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Though the Super Six only changed every 2 weeks and the current ones only started last Sunday!

Went to sainsbury today. Salmon is £5/kg bought a whoe one £14.52 and asked them to cut them into steaks to go in freezer and philly 200gr 82 or 87p.

Ive not checked them yet Stacey lol I got em cos they were cheap but ill check for you

Awesome thanks babe, I love the maggi stuff but not bought any for a while x

I dont use the mixes often now but just checked them and didnt realise that some are as much as 6 1/2 syns per packet - I suppose its not much when the meal is shared - the maggi stock pots are 1 1/2 for the beef and 2 for the chicken per 24g pot

Well again I may have calculated on the syns calculator wrong lol - on the syns calculator where it says free food allowance on red/green do I put no free food?

hendopig said:
Not food but steam mops of Living Social deals today £49.99 instead of £129.99 - seen people lusting after them on here

Www.livingsocial.com

The bionaire steam mop is only £25 + vat in the new macro catalogue (starts wed). Normally £65 in the shops and really good

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OK so I was wrong, the Aldi 69p Super Six have changed in my store - today they are:-

Sweet Potato
Red Onions
Mixed Peppers
Conference Pears
Lemons
Plums

Minimunchkins said:
OK so I was wrong, the Aldi 69p Super Six have changed in my store - today they are:-

Sweet Potato
Red Onions
Mixed Peppers
Conference Pears
Lemons
Plums

Think that just proves that two weeks can pass so quickly that it seems like only one.xx

Back