Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Not sure if its already posted, but Asda's own fat free greek yogurts with a fruit layer are fantastic - £1.20 (ish it varies each week!) for 4, and the peach are syn free, the cherry 0.5 syns each - they're lovely too!

Yep mine too, was surprised when i saw the salt and vinegar ones in Poundland... didn't know they existed x

They're my fav ones :) Asda around me only sell the cheese and onion ones. Tesco sell sweet chilli, cheese / onion and salt and vinegar

Asda & Tesco

8 can pack of Pepsi and Pepsi Max for £1.99

I love Velvet Crunch. Yu-um ! I 'fill' mine with cottage cheese, philliy light, laughing cow light ot laughing cow blue cheese light, add bowl of salad and presto- delicious nosh !!
xx

3 tins of princes chopped tomatoes for £1, 2 tins of heinz barbecue/chilli beans £1, 3 tins HP beans £1, poundland :)

I love Velvet Crunch. Yu-um ! I 'fill' mine with cottage cheese, philliy light, laughing cow light ot laughing cow blue cheese light, add bowl of salad and presto- delicious nosh !!
xx

Never thought of dipping them in cottage cheese, sounds amazing!! X

Karen79uk said:
Not sure if its already posted, but Asda's own fat free greek yogurts with a fruit layer are fantastic - £1.20 (ish it varies each week!) for 4, and the peach are syn free, the cherry 0.5 syns each - they're lovely too!

Do you know if they have gelatine in? Ta

Ophelia105 said:
Do you know if they have gelatine in? Ta

No, they're veggie safe (veggie myself!)

Sainsbury's have princes tinned toms/chickpeas 4 for £1 mix and match. Same for Tesco's with East End brand.
Both supermarkets also have branston baked beans 4 pack for 1.27

Tesco-
still have side of salmon for half price - £10
Various packs of ham,chicken,corned beef etc 3 for 2
Cheeses 3 for 2 including mini baby bel lights all varieties, ricotta, light mascarpone, Parmesan etc
Pepsi max half price
Uncle bens rice half price
Paella rice, risotto rice, various items in the 'ingredients' range - all 3 for 2
Mullers 6 packs are 2 for £5, or singles are 12 for £4

Plus spend £50 and get 10p off every litre of petrol

Definitely interested in the sides of salmon and those cheeses! Thanks for posting them :)

Been to tesco, mullers are still 12 for £4, on my reciept it says that saves £3.20? The greek ones are still BOGOF!! I picked up a pack of 8 7up sugarfree which were half price, £1.59 I think?

Also if anyone has a tassimo coffee machine the costa coffee discs were on offer I got americano discs £3.25 they're usually £4something

Back