Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Rochelle1 said:
Babybels £1 for 6pack in asda, mullers 10 for £4

Bananas are cheaper looser!! Why didn't I know this?! Thanks to whoever said it :) I bought 5 in asda for 57p, I usually pay £1.40 for the packs of 10 so not loads cheaper but still!

:( hope mine doesn't I just bought another bag tonight x

That was me !!! :)

Lidl (haven't been in there for an age) have large sacks (5kg I think) of onions - 99p :eek:

Ideal for the casserole or soup making season.

Minimunchkins said:
Lidl (haven't been in there for an age) have large sacks (5kg I think) of onions - 99p :eek:

Ideal for the casserole or soup making season.

On a similar vein I bought a 5kg sack of onions in Crawley sainsburys today for £1.99. Think OH thinks I've gone mad!

Sainsbury - Muller corner yoghurt 6 pack half price. Includes breakfast, Greek style, etc.

I managed to buy a jar of caramel one and it is everything I expected. Delish. Now need to hunt down Hazelnut flavour one. Thanks for telling me about it.

Funny enough Im just supping a cup of the caramel one now!

Funny enough Im just supping a cup of the caramel one now!
I love love love it. I bought some tea from France that has the same taste. I hope they introduce a larger jar soon. Enjoy your drink. Do you have yours with milk?. I can't drink coffee with milk - makes me sick but can have milk in tea

oh wow ColJack you've done really well! thats one thing about me people are going to find annoying, all i want to do when i see people who've lost loads of weight i just want to congratulate them even though it is a weight loss site! not notmally a huge fan of coffee but with those flavours i think it will be nice with a bit of milk and sweetener. did you all know in starbucks there are some sugar free syrups like hazelnut and vanilla so if u add them to an americano they would be free. i find it so hard to stay on track at this time of the year what with all the mince pies and cheap christmas chocolate. we were in lidl and there were these great big stollens!! oh my mouth watered. i might get one but only to eat some of it on christmas day. think thats what i'm gonna do, eat what i want xmas day but be good on all other days. although i mince pie after weigh in shouldnt be too bad!

Lidl - 1kg lemons for 79p (500g plus 500g free). Lemon juice freezes really well. I put it in silicone cupcake moulds or ice cube trays.

[h=2]Fresh Unwaxed Lemons - XXL 100% Extra Free[/h]£ 0.79* Per Pack

• 500g + 500g Extra Free
  • Class 1

Back