Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

4 for £3 on Batchelors Pasta n sauce and high veg pasta n sauce in Asda, most flavours are Syn free! ( cheese ones are usually Syns- check Syns online)

4 for £3 on Batchelors Pasta n sauce and high veg pasta n sauce in Asda, most flavours are Syn free! ( cheese ones are usually Syns- check Syns online)

Thanks Dougal! I have stocked up on these now, never tried the hi veg ones before, are they nicer?

Thanks Dougal! I have stocked up on these now, never tried the hi veg ones before, are they nicer?
You're welcome :)
They are lovely- I stocked up too, that and mugshots, I'm sure the checkout lady thought I didn't cook haha!!
The country veg one is so tasty and I've also picked up the macaroni cheese one which is 1.5 Syns- looks lovely, can't wait to try it!
The high veg ones are all free I think, unless there's cheese in them. There was so many different flavours in Asda I was actually getting quite excited haha

I'm quite excited to try these new high veg pasta things :)

Tesco has 2 litres of diet pepsi bottles for 89p - it's crazy how much cheaper the stuff is that coca cola! Their 1.5 litre bottle is £1!

They also have 3 for £2 on Heinz beans, I got BBQ, Chilli and Curry flavours :)

Haha I do my shoping online so no one can judge me :p I checked and the only one that has syns in Macaroni cheese and the leek cheese and ham ones. I got my loyal tomato and herb and chicken and mushroom, but then thought I'd be fancy and get the hi veg ones in tomato and basil and mushroom and garlic, Excited!

Ooh another thing I've been taking advantage of is Baked stars are 2 for 2£ in Sainsburys and 4.5 syns a pack x

Tesco -

Mullers 6 for £3 (I know asdas offer is better but I went to tesco today)
Cathedral city lighter half price at £2.25
Mugshots 5 for £3
Alpen lights 2for £3
Bottles of diet coke 3 for £3
8 packs pepsi max cans £1.80

Also they do a box of 18 large free range eggs for £3. My local shops are £1.20 for 6 so tescos are cheaper :)

Edited as I never realised it was the same people as the ones with the nurse :( x

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it was an Australian radio station - but not sure of who the presenters are, and yes the guy on this one does sound South African - but as I said if its the same ones no harm was meant

shenzi said:
Was it sugar free syrup though?

Whittards of Chelsea, flavoured coffee 3 for £12

Amaretto
Caramel
Malt whiskey
Irish cream
Chocolate truffle
Hazelnut

There was loads more as well but can't remember them now!!

TK Maxx is really good for sugar free syrups believe it or not. My local one usually has the big bottles for £3.99 each!

99p for Muller Light Cheesecake Yoghurts 6 pack (3 lemon cheesecake and 3 New York cheesecake) at 99p stores. Expiry date 22 December so same as Sainsburys. Not sure if all the stores will have them, but possibly these flavours aren't selling well and Muller had to offload them to the 99p shops. They normally retail at £3.59 at Tesco.

002170.jpg

I went in to get some packets of cheap scissors as I live in the Bermuda Triangle for missing scissors, they didn't have any but I still managed to spend £10 in there.

Last edited:
Back