Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Does anyone know what the fruit & veg special offers are at Lidl this week?
Baby potatoes 1 kg - 79p
clementines 1 kg - 84p
parsnip 500gr - 50p

Aldi has
Sprout 500gr - 39p
carrot 1 kg - 39p
parsnip 500gr - 39p
celemtine 600gr - 69p
Lemons pack of 6 - 69p
maris piper potato 1.5 kg - 69p

Just poped in to our local Aldi and they had family size mushroom pack & cherry tomatoes 50% off (59p & 45p respectively) and also non-related items thermal suede gloves £4.99, winter boots £15.99 - very light and practical but unfortunatley, they did not have my size.

Then to Morrisons and Turkey legs £3 - they are massive. Nice butcher bonned it for me and going to stuff and put in the freezer for xmas lunch.

Tesco:
Dairylea light and original triangles (16's) BOGOF!!!!
Tesco light puff and shortcrust ready to roll pastry 2 for £2

Went to tesco last week and greek mullers were 2 for £4, went today and they're back on bogof!!

Also cathedral city lighter 350g is £2.25

Went to Aldi to stock up on the super 6 fruit and veg, and also bought a 700ml (14.5% proof) bottle of Ballycastle Irish Cream liqueur for £3.99 after a recommendation from a lady in the queue. Just tried it and tastes like Baileys to me. I haven't had Baileys since last Christmas, so frequent drinkers might notice a difference. I guess it's fairly high in calories though given the cream content.

Wish I had seen the half price mushrooms and cherry tomatoes at Aldi. I should have spent more time browsing.

Just poped in to our local Aldi and they had family size mushroom pack & cherry tomatoes 50% off (59p & 45p respectively) and also non-related items thermal suede gloves £4.99, winter boots £15.99 - very light and practical but unfortunatley, they did not have my size.

Then to Morrisons and Turkey legs £3 - they are massive. Nice butcher bonned it for me and going to stuff and put in the freezer for xmas lunch.

I never think to ask butcher to do that thanks :)

Went to tesco last week and greek mullers were 2 for £4, went today and they're back on bogof!!

Also cathedral city lighter 350g is £2.25

Oh use both of these, may well go to Tesco tomorrow then thank you. I have a coupon for the greek mullers too! Wonder if I could use the coupon with them being on bogof! Mmmmm :)

Oh use both of these, may well go to Tesco tomorrow then thank you. I have a coupon for the greek mullers too! Wonder if I could use the coupon with them being on bogof! Mmmmm :)

Well I did lol I had a clubcard voucher £1.18 off 2 packs, and they took it :) and I had a £1 one off dairy products so I used that for the cheese lol x

A bit late i know but if anyone has todays (saturday) Sun it has a £10 Morrison voucher in which Tesco are accepting until Xmas eve

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This has reminded me that I have loads of money off vouchers for sainsburys that need spending...going shopping tomorrow methinks!
will keep an eye out for bargains :)

Most flavours (new stock) probably have the 50p / 50c voucher - my Cherry Bakewell ones did.

Argh!! My tesco didn't have these yesterday :( will be going next week though so hopefully they will have the 3 for £3 offer on then. Unless this is a typo and they're 2 for £3 ? Which in that case they did have this offer yesterday lol (I always check!!)

Aldi are selling Persimmon fruits at 3 for 89p- they're twice the price in Asda. They are lovely and nice to have for a change xx

Argh!! My tesco didn't have these yesterday :( will be going next week though so hopefully they will have the 3 for £3 offer on then. Unless this is a typo and they're 2 for £3 ? Which in that case they did have this offer yesterday lol (I always check!!)

Mine only had the 2 for £3 offer :cry:

Most flavours (new stock) probably have the 50p / 50c voucher - my Cherry Bakewell ones did.

WHAAAAT!!!! Dammit I hate Tescos...but I get through a good few boxes of these a week could save me a fortune...hummmmm

Back