Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

It's my favourite coffee, I drink it black and am draining my supplies rather quickly!

It's my favourite coffee, I drink it black and am draining my supplies rather quickly!

This is a really stupid question, but is it free? I skimmed over it the other day, but wondered if it'd have added sugars or something being flavoured (could have just read the jar...hmmm)

Apparently it is, I checked on SW website and as its instant coffee it's free :D am very happy about that :D

Thanks, coffee's already a weakness so i'll have to add it to the list!!

:) it's addictive and they do 3 flavours- hazelnut, vanilla and caramel- all free!

Oh yes it is addictive, but also expensive. I now no longer enjoy ordinary coffee as much though. It tastes as if there is something missing, well there is, hazelnut. Thanks for the heads up re sausages, will get more for hubby. :)

New Aldi Super Six for the next two weeks are:

Cucumber
Spring onions
Salad potatoes
Little gem lettuce
Celery
Cherry tomatoes

Thank you for the list not the best though too cold for salads IMO. And there is no fruit included oh well the other fruit and veg in Aldi is cheap enough

Oh yes it is addictive, but also expensive. I now no longer enjoy ordinary coffee as much though. It tastes as if there is something missing, well there is, hazelnut. Thanks for the heads up re sausages, will get more for hubby. :)
I know what u mean- normal coffee is boring now- I even take my jar of hazelnut to work with me!!
Ive restocked my freezer of sausages, love them :)

I found the coffee: it's a revelation. Currently drinking my second whilst making SW pasta pie/ quiche thing, for which you need bachelor's packet pasta which is currently on offer in sainsburys(something like 3 for £1.30 I think...)

went into asda today
lm sausages 2 for £3 dont think this ever changes
activia fat free yogurts are on offer think its 2 packs for £3
bacholers savoury rice and pasta and sauce are all 50p

not slimming world related but if anyones interested theres a [h=2]Mid-Back Executive Office Chair - Black [/h]on offer in asda at 29pound!!! thought that was a great bargain... thinking of getting myself one hehe :)

You sausage and coffee snaffler you!!!! ha ha :)
:) that's me! I actually got laughed at for taking my own jar of coffee to work but I raved about it and everyone then wanted to try it, so I said no as its really expensive and its all mine haha!! I am addicted lol :)

Me too catlover lol and a bargain at that :D I find now i dont pay full price for any of my clothes if i can help it. I wait until they start the sale every month in Asda this month they didnt have the dress I wanted in my size boo hoo

Back