Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I found the coffee: it's a revelation. Currently drinking my second whilst making SW pasta pie/ quiche thing, for which you need bachelor's packet pasta which is currently on offer in sainsburys(something like 3 for £1.30 I think...)

i cant find this coffee! :cry:

Me too catlover lol and a bargain at that :D I find now i dont pay full price for any of my clothes if i can help it. I wait until they start the sale every month in Asda this month they didnt have the dress I wanted in my size boo hoo

Who doesn't love a shoe/ clothes bargain? Although Asda didn't have your size, I suppose that's a good thing? In a way??

Speaking of the coffee, I've just had yet another cup (lost count of how many I've had today!) only prob is I scoffed a load of Lindt chocs with it!!

i cant find this coffee! :cry:
Sainsburys, Asda and Tesco sell it, no idea about Morrisons as I not ave one near me :( It's £2.99 a jar so worth buying from Asda if u have one near you as it's £1.50 a jar in there x

Dougal1983 said:
Sainsburys, Asda and Tesco sell it, no idea about Morrisons as I not ave one near me :( It's £2.99 a jar so worth buying from Asda if u have one near you as it's £1.50 a jar in there x

Our Morrisons is the only place I can find it

i will b going asda tomoz, so coffee and sausages are on offer!, and ive only just bought two, full price boxes!

NakedLunch said:
This is a really stupid question, but is it free? I skimmed over it the other day, but wondered if it'd have added sugars or something being flavoured (could have just read the jar...hmmm)

It's in the new mag and it says all 3 flavors are free :)

It's in the new mag and it says all 3 flavors are free :)
I shall have to buy the new mag this week, my C hasn't had it in yet. Dying to buy it for the recipes :)

Dougal1983 said:
I shall have to buy the new mag this week, my C hasn't had it in yet. Dying to buy it for the recipes :)

I brought mine at the shop yesterday, and got a free little recipe booklet with it, and it's also got the new ad for the new muller Turkish delight yoghurt in it:)

ordered some douwe egberts caramel coffee from Asda for my online shop, will be here tomorrow. Saw it in this months mag and can't wait to try it, it sounds lovely..:)

I've tried hazelnut and caramel versions of the coffee. They're nice, but I did have to add some normal coffee in with it as I found it was really weak and I don't even like particularly strong coffee.

I've tried hazelnut and caramel versions of the coffee. They're nice, but I did have to add some normal coffee in with it as I found it was really weak and I don't even like particularly strong coffee.

I agree it is very weak. I have it at night with my milk allowance. However, because its not decaffinated I am finding its keeping me awake, so might have to have it during the day instead. My other ordinary coffee is decaff, but now tastes quite boring :(

I agree it is very weak. I have it at night with my milk allowance. However, because its not decaffinated I am finding its keeping me awake, so might have to have it during the day instead. My other ordinary coffee is decaff, but now tastes quite boring :(

Thanks for this, i've just tried some and i think it's lovely but hate anything that keeps me awake at night as i struggle to sleep anyway.. i'll just stick to drinking it in the day too.

I normally drink decaf but it doesn't appeal to me at all now. I've had 2 cups of hazelnut already today :eek: lol I'm definitely addicted!

Asda OFFERS! QUICK!!!

Asda offers!
quick stock up
i dont know how much longer these will be on offer.

Douwe Egberts, new hazlenut coffee (only in 50g pots!) half price £1.50
Linda MCcartney red onion and Rosemary sausages 2 for £3 (usually just short of £2 per box)
Shape delight yogurts 2 for £2
Supernoodles, low fat, 50p each
mushypeas 40p
Mixed beans mexican style 65p (usual price)

Attachments

• IMAG0499.jpg
    IMAG0499.jpg
    876.8 KB · Views: 204
Back