Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

This week's promo at Aldi includes quite a few WW products including wine, pitta snacks etc.

do you weigh 100g when they are frozen or once they're cooked? May be a silly question I know but I just wondered! X

When they're frozen :) not silly at all.

Morrisons:
mullerlight: 8 for £2 (went crazy and bought 16 :p)
mullerlight greekstyle: 1/2 price £1.09

Tesco had BOGOF on WW Desert Style yoghurts when I went the other day £1.50 for 8 basically and I think they are gorgeous! X

5.5 Syns or a heb

Just noticed your before and after photos. You look amazing. What a difference, I wouldn't have thought it was the same person. Good luck with getting to goal.

Julie

Just noticed your before and after photos. You look amazing. What a difference, I wouldn't have thought it was the same person. Good luck with getting to goal.

Julie

Thank you Julie :D

Tesco had BOGOF on WW Desert Style yoghurts when I went the other day £1.50 for 8 basically and I think they are gorgeous! X

My trouble is if I buy them I eat too many. I need a lock on my freezer....or my mouth!

Last edited:
Tesco have Quaker oat so simple sachets, golden syrup and original.

20 in a box for £1.49!

Are they a healthy extra? Thanks x

Just the original are

Sorry to bring bad news but these are not a heb any more - they were taken off the online list during the week, I suspect because you were supposed to eat a ryvita as well but many people didnt bother. There are still a couple of other brands on the list though - Scots and Mornflake xx

Toni, your before and after photos are great. What a difference a year makes!

Julie

Thanks Julie :) I never dreamed this time last year that I would ever fit into a size 12!

In lidl I got shallots at 29p a bag and Linda mc sausages 99p for 6 (frozen) they had her mince meat in the offer freezers too but couldn't find a price, all seemed to be 99p

Just been to Aldi and I know most people probably already know this but they have 6 veg items for 59p each...they had a whole cucumber, celery, cherry toms, new potatoes and 2 other items I can't remember ha! Value for money tho! They also do Hot Choc and Mint Hot Choc 99p for 8! Only works out at 2 syns per sachet too! Yum x

Sorry to bring bad news but these are not a heb any more - they were taken off the online list during the week, I suspect because you were supposed to eat a ryvita as well but many people didnt bother. There are still a couple of other brands on the list though - Scots and Mornflake xx

Glad u said that as was gonna buy them today. Scots or mornflake sachets? X

Be watchful in asda only special k milk choc chewy bars are £1 the dark choc 1s are still £2

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Back