Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Can anyone help me... are normal weetabix still a hexb? i bought some today but have been off SW for a while so have no idea. X

Yup, 2 Weetabix! x

Sinasburys have got all the mugshot/dried pasta/noodles etc on offer, 3 for £1.80 IIRC.

FOUND THE DE COFFEE TOO it was on the end of an aisle (not the coffee/tea aisle???) and I put 2 in the basket then removed one as I just cannae afford it...it better be nice, costs a bomb for such a small amount of coffee!! Got the caramel one...think it will be a nice nightcap if i'm tired too early or need to stay awake.

Am still waiting for LM sausages to be on offer again, I'm running low :(

Mandlegrot, Asda are doing the new DE coffee for £1.50 at the moment.

Don't know if anyone's already posted but tesco have large bags of quorn chicken pieces for just over £1.50 and weight watchers yogurts are £1.50 buy one get one free

Oh rubbish, I paid £2 for it !! Will have to pop by ASDA at some point as they usually have LM sausages on offer too, its the other side of the city from me but I'll be working there at some point :) Thank you!

Mandlegrot said:
Oh rubbish, I paid £2 for it !! Will have to pop by ASDA at some point as they usually have LM sausages on offer too, its the other side of the city from me but I'll be working there at some point :) Thank you!

LM sausages are 2 for £3 in Asda, along with all the other quorn stuff, I bought loads today.

Also 6 mullerlights for £2, quorn sausages for £1 a pack.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No worries, it's so annoying when you pay more for things on offer. £2 isn't bad, sainsburys were selling it for £2.99! I didn't get it as I knew asda has it on offer. Let us know what the coffee is like :)

Yayyyy :) Don't eat muller yog or quorn but the LM deal makes it worth the drive, last time I went to ASDA i bought about 10 packs (no joke!) they are the only free vegan sausage, theres no free burgers, mince or anything so I eat them all the time :)

@Hannah - yeah it was a quid off in sainsburys, couldn't believe they are usually 2.99!! must be blooming good :) Am going to have some tomorrow as I got to get up at 7 for work tomorrow and coffee won't help with that!

morrisons have the ryvita minis, special K crisps and spcial k 99 calorie bars on offer- all around £1

Yayyyy :) Don't eat muller yog or quorn but the LM deal makes it worth the drive, last time I went to ASDA i bought about 10 packs (no joke!) they are the only free vegan sausage, theres no free burgers, mince or anything so I eat them all the time :)

@Hannah - yeah it was a quid off in sainsburys, couldn't believe they are usually 2.99!! must be blooming good :) Am going to have some tomorrow as I got to get up at 7 for work tomorrow and coffee won't help with that!

Why don't you get Asda to deliver them to you? Save you the drive?

Why don't you get Asda to deliver them to you? Save you the drive?

Theres not really much I like in ASDA to be honest - the fresh food doesn't last a minute! The LM's have been on offer for months now so I presume its an ongoing thing...I sometimes pass by ASDA if I work at a certain house and I'm there next week for a few days so will pop by then. Thanks for the idea though - what is the minimum for free delivery?

Tesco have the DE coffee priced at £2 until 29th January. I'll be stocking up! I probably won't like it!

Theres not really much I like in ASDA to be honest - the fresh food doesn't last a minute! The LM's have been on offer for months now so I presume its an ongoing thing...I sometimes pass by ASDA if I work at a certain house and I'm there next week for a few days so will pop by then. Thanks for the idea though - what is the minimum for free delivery?

I think it's £25, but still a £3 delivery charge! I like asda for the random £1 items they have sometimes. I know what you mean with the fruit though!! Doesn't last very long at all!!

I think it's £25, but still a £3 delivery charge! I like asda for the random £1 items they have sometimes. I know what you mean with the fruit though!! Doesn't last very long at all!!

As a vegan I get through a lot (too much!) fresh food every week...I'd have to shop in asda every other day to keep it fresh! There's not an awful lot I can eat in ASDA, believe it or not! the freefrom section is OK (not slimming world freindly though) and the baking section is good when I need to make wedding cakes etc, but the rest of it isn't very vegan friendly. Shame as its cheap!! We do the shop there at work and I always keep and eye on the bargains, if they are good I always pop in after work and do a bigger shop but like I say, fresh food is horrible in there!! Can't believe they still do a delivery charge - will swing by on the way back from work on Monday and save myself a few £££, then I can buy more sausages :)

Back