Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Sainsburys have Alpro Almond or Hazelnut (uht milk) drink for £1 each. The hazelnut one is nice warmed with DE hazelnut coffee. :0) and only 29 cals per 100ml. x

thanks for that willl get some as cant drink milk.

Oooh nice. Will have to try that - I struggle to use one of my a's let alone both!! Remember to put soy milk in when it has cooled down a bit though stops it from going funny. I had some if thr hazelnut de last night and dipped a bit of dark choc into it - delicious!! I am having the same tonight, been saving my syns for a 4 syn mini bar of green and blacks :)

Oooh nice. Will have to try that - I struggle to use one of my a's let alone both!! Remember to put soy milk in when it has cooled down a bit though stops it from going funny. I had some if thr hazelnut de last night and dipped a bit of dark choc into it - delicious!! I am having the same tonight, been saving my syns for a 4 syn mini bar of green and blacks :)
My mouth is watering reading that- I love Green and Blacks!! And we all know I'm partial to a bit of De hazelnut coffee *ahem* lol

Oo is it just the caramel or is the hazelnut reduced too, and where can you get this at this price. Love the hazelnut one, with Dougal on that. Will have to try the alpro hazelnut milk too if its a HE. Many thanks.

Also Tesco are doing the Alpro soya hazelnut milk 3 for £3 at the mo, as well as the almond one. Is the almond one a Hex or just hazelnut?

Attachments

• image-2219985387.jpg
    image-2219985387.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 33
  • image-2476783652.jpg
    image-2476783652.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 43
I'm sure I said this last week but these are the Aldi super 6 until 26th January

Attachments

• image-2261704541.jpg
    image-2261704541.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 82
I finally bought the caramel and hazelnut ones and I was sooooo disappointed! :-( Not that tasty, in my opinion. Which is really annoying!

I agree, everyone was raving about them so I bought them and I found they DID taste of hazelnut etc but there wasn't much of a coffee taste, very very weak. Now I do a spoonful of DE and a spoonful of regular coffee and find it's much nicer.

I agree, everyone was raving about them so I bought them and I found they DID taste of hazelnut etc but there wasn't much of a coffee taste, very very weak. Now I do a spoonful of DE and a spoonful of regular coffee and find it's much nicer.

That's a good idea. I found it really weak. Or you could put an essence in it as well. I'd rather but normal douwe egberts than those.

If the coffee isn't strong enough for you wouldn't it work out cheaper to just add hazelnut essence to your normal coffee? I've never managed to get hold of a jar myself, whenever they're on offer the shelves are ransacked before I get there.

I'm surprised no one goes to whittards or shops on the online store for syrups/flavoured coffee (both instant and normal), they have tons more flavours.

I'm surprised no one goes to whittards or shops on the online store for syrups/flavoured coffee (both instant and normal), they have tons more flavours.

I love whittards, I have some amaretto ground coffee in (brother bought me two for Christmas) plus the syrup (again brother for Christmas) the syrup is synned but not much really, also have some instant amaretto coffee at my mums as she doesn't like it, so just need to remember to pick it up from hers.

I'd like to try some other flavours as well, but think I'll wait until the Amaretto runs out.... oh I do have some gingerbread coffee syrup as well which I got for Christmas, using that one before the amaretto as I found it didn't have as good a date on as the whittards stuff

Back