Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

If the coffee isn't strong enough for you wouldn't it work out cheaper to just add hazelnut essence to your normal coffee? I've never managed to get hold of a jar myself, whenever they're on offer the shelves are ransacked before I get there.

Maybe, but I'd already bought the jars to try so best to use them up and found adding regular coffee made it nicer. I don't even particularly like strong coffee, it's just that I find the flavoured ones are REALLY weak.

Yes I agree it is weak. I just put in more. Is the Whittards amaretto free? Love the sound of that! mmm

Yes I agree it is weak. I just put in more. Is the Whittards amaretto free? Love the sound of that! mmm

I believe the instant and ground coffee will be free, just need to double check there's no sugar in them. The syrup is synned though

Maybe, but I'd already bought the jars to try so best to use them up and found adding regular coffee made it nicer. I don't even particularly like strong coffee, it's just that I find the flavoured ones are REALLY weak.
I agree they are weak. Even the ones I bought online are weak. However, once in a while is ok. I drink it Back so is aright for me. Tried some syrups but they have no flavour at all - Paid something like £7 a bottle and good brand.

I like that flavoured coffee is fairly weak. I'm only a recent coffee drinker (had 2 cups in my whole life before about 3 months ago and hated it!!) and am very particular with it - i have to smell and eat it raw first...because certail coffee makes me gag, and i think its the strong stuff that does that. also the super bitter stuff too, yuck!

Hazlenut DE is amazing though :)

A few things I spotted in Tesco today:

Oriental and Pacific branded tuna, pack of 4 x 185g tins - half price at £3.00 (including the spring water variety which John West et al usually exclude from their half price offer)
Mini Babybel Lights, pack of 6 - £1.00 instead of £1.75
Tesco Finest Raw King Prawns (Frozen), 250g, - half price at £2.50
Quorn Sausages (Frozen), pack of 8 - £1.00
Quorn Cumberland Sausaes (Frozen), pack of 6 - £1.00
Muller Lights - 6 for £3.00
Tesco Extra Lean Steak Mince - currently included in the 3 packs for £10 meat offer
Amoy Soy Sauce (light, dark and reduced salt), 150ml - £1.00

All of whittards coffee is syn free, the choc truffle one is lovely :)

I like that flavoured coffee is fairly weak. I'm only a recent coffee drinker (had 2 cups in my whole life before about 3 months ago and hated it!!) and am very particular with it - i have to smell and eat it raw first...because certail coffee makes me gag, and i think its the strong stuff that does that. also the super bitter stuff too, yuck!

Hazlenut DE is amazing though :)

I agree, I like that the DE is weak... I don't usually drink much coffee because it gives me headaches, but i'm drinking 2-3 cups of the hazelnut/caramel a day and i've not had any headaches!:) xx

Weight Watchers wraps (found in the bakery section NOT the Tortilla/Mexican section) were half price with 6 wraps at 67p! 5.5 syns each, fajitas here we come! X

Weight Watchers wraps (found in the bakery section NOT the Tortilla/Mexican section) were half price with 6 wraps at 67p! 5.5 syns each, fajitas here we come! X

which store is this?

wow fab deals on both, I don't usually use wraps at all but might treat myself to frajita's one night :) My boyfriend likes wraps so he'd have a few as well.

All of whittards coffee is syn free, the choc truffle one is lovely :)

OMG I'm drooling over their website - can you buy it in any shops?

Lovely apples in Waitrose. They are called Ambrosia. Not the cheapest, but they are on offer at the moment - 2 packs of 4 large applies for £3. They are so delicious, don't mind paying a bit more for them.

Back