Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

ASDA was rubbish today - nothing of interest except for Linda McCartney's were on offer...stocked up on them then left lol!

What was the Asda Linda McCartney's offer please :)

Tesco have the activia 0% yoghurts half price. A pack of 8 for £1.50. They have the snack pot ones at 6 for £3. Most are syn free but the limited edition ones do. I had the banana, toffee and biscuity bits one. It's 1 syn and delish!

Hey thats very cheap, gonna stock on some I think :D

What was the Asda Linda McCartney's offer please :)

Standard one, 2 for £3 on all veggie food :)

I bought 4 boxes, one for each week of Feb, then I'm off on holiday. They are delish :)

Cheers for Aldi info guys, I think I am covered for broccoli and carrot...I mainly need BNS and spinach, not sure where is going to be cheapest for that? There is an aldi down the road, and Sainsbury's ain't far past it so can do both if need be :)

Standard one, also r £3 on all veggie food :)

I bought 4 boxes, one for each week of Feb, then I'm off on holiday. They are delish :)

Cheers for Aldi info guys, I think I am covered for broccoli and carrot...I mainly need BNS and spinach, not sure where is going to be cheapest for that? There is an aldi down the road, and Sainsbury's ain't far past it so can do both if need be :)
BNS is 89p and they have spinach too at aldi

Thanks ladies I love this thread!

Tesco have got the branded (cant for the life of me remember the name!) frozen steam veg 4 individual packs - 2 for £3.00 I love these for a quick veg fix for lunch! Or you can get their own brand £1.60 for 4 individual packs! X

Ooooh thats cheap for BNS...they were out of it all of last week during the offers so hopefully there is some restocked today :) If not sweet potato makes a good replacement but I fancy some squash tonight

Apparently morrisons have 10 mullers for £3 I haven't actually been but I've been told by some inside information lmao!

Al sugar free stuff & sweetners act as laxative when too much consumed - it is the chemical used in them.
I didnt know that... I could do with some as have had Iron tablets lately! Lentils and garlic arent working (too much info... sorry)

These are the new ones as of tomorrow x

We dont have an aldi near us.... Lidl, Morrisons, tesco,sb,waitrose,co-op,Asda but no aldi... We already have one Morrisons now they a building a mahussive big one here in Crawley.... we need an Aldi.

I didnt know that... I could do with some as have had Iron tablets lately! Lentils and garlic arent working (too much info... sorry)

Haha! I use the natural Stevia sweeteners as chemicals make me cranky (aspartamine crap they put in everything, yuck!) and not yet felt a laxative effect...I'll put it to the test when nature calls next time!

Apparently morrisons have 10 mullers for £3 I haven't actually been but I've been told by some inside information lmao!

This wasn't on when I went in to Morrisons around 6 pm yesterday but don't know when they change their offers.

Sainsbury's Very Lazy Chilli flakes, garlic, ginger all reduced to £1.

Attachments

• image-1574274296.jpg
    image-1574274296.jpg
    455.2 KB · Views: 70
Mandlegrot - yes, they are free, they're in vinegar rather than oil. And they're fab. I have all three in my fridge at all times, and they last for ages.

Back