Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Haha! I use the natural Stevia sweeteners as chemicals make me cranky (aspartamine crap they put in everything, yuck!) and not yet felt a laxative effect...I'll put it to the test when nature calls next time!
If you read on the packet, it tells you the same thing. Too much will cause....

when i make bns chips i cut then into thin chips put them on a tray bit of salt. smoked paprika and fry light and bang them in the oven for 15 mins on 180 degrees then turn and cook for another ten :) x

Totally silly question but which way do you cut the bns?!

For mine I cut the top off and then cut discs from the top, which I then cut into chips, that way as I never use a full one as only I have them the rest of it is still in tact

For mine I cut the top off and then cut discs from the top, which I then cut into chips, that way as I never use a full one as only I have them the rest of it is still in tact

Donna, that sounds like a good way! Going to try this tonight. x

Well which way do you cut it? As when I cut mine it always has the seeds!

Ah ok. My hubby recently taught me how to do it. I cut the top and bottom off, then peel it, then cut the thin bit off and cut the round bit in half. Then I scoop out the seeds using a lemon zester (trust me it works). Then I chop it up either in chunks or chip shapes depending on what we are having them with. :) I do recommend a big knife though - that's the bit hubby showed me to do safely.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah ok. My hubby recently taught me how to do it. I cut the top and bottom off, then peel it, then cut the thin bit off and cut the round bit in half. Then I scoop out the seeds using a lemon zester (trust me it works). Then I chop it up either in chunks or chip shapes depending on what we are having them with. :) I do recommend a big knife though - that's the bit hubby showed me to do safely.

Thank you! That makes total sense now. I just thought how the hell do I cut it into chip shapes?! Ooh lemon zester, I can imagine that's quite good!

Well im gonna try n do my big shop in aldi later ive incorperated the super 6 into my wks meals apart from lemons n beetroot......ive only ever had that pickled so no idea how to cook it or what it tastes like though for 39p im gonna get some n try, sure someone on youtube will have an upload lol

Well im gonna try n do my big shop in aldi later ive incorperated the super 6 into my wks meals apart from lemons n beetroot......ive only ever had that pickled so no idea how to cook it or what it tastes like though for 39p im gonna get some n try, sure someone on youtube will have an upload lol

I love the beetroot chopped up small then mix in a bit of extra light mayo lovely with salad or just eat it on its own nom nom I love beetroot ;-) x

I think I'm going to try to make beetroot soup soon with the super six, not too impressed with it this time, but that's because we buy brocolli and carrots frozen now. Need some more lemons though so that's good.

I think I'm going to try to make beetroot soup soon with the super six, not too impressed with it this time, but that's because we buy brocolli and carrots frozen now. Need some more lemons though so that's good.

what u put your lemons in... i bought them because they are superspeed but no idea what to do with them :D x

what u put your lemons in... i bought them because they are superspeed but no idea what to do with them :D x

I love a little squeezed into green tea :) or we also made lemon pasta chicken using philli. fried off all the veg we were using (onions, peppers, mushrooms ect.) and the chicken, seasoned and added some herbs and garlic, cooked the pasta and mixed all together with HEA of philli light and lemon (I think the lemon was added before the philli actually while cooking the chicken... not sure as my boyfriend made it) was lovely though :)

Back