Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Prob cos its not likely someone could consume a large amount of lemon juice, where as I know I could drink gallons of oj given half a chance! X

Haha I know! As a chef I need to drink loads while I'm running round the kitchen at work and at least one day a week I used take a litre of orange juice and just drink the whole thing in a day it made a change from water or squash Cos i dont drink hot drinks
ironic that I can have unlimited amounts of diet coke but not orange juice

Haha I know! As a chef I need to drink loads while I'm running round the kitchen at work and at least one day a week I used take a litre of orange juice and just drink the whole thing in a day it made a change from water or squash Cos i dont drink hot drinks
ironic that I can have unlimited amounts of diet coke but not orange juice
i don't drink hot drinks either¬!!! i love flavoured water or squash. i have a condition that makes me more thirsty than normal. its called diabetes insipidus NOT the sugar related diabetes. my pituitary gland doesn't produce enough Antidieuretic hormone, i am on tablets to control it but i still drink more than normal. say like for most people a 250ml glass of diet pop was their average size drink to quench their thirst, for me i'd have 2 of them.

Don't forget you can eat butternut squash skin - it's delicious if you leave it on! I love to add a bit of salt, cumin seeds and pepper when roasting and then finish with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice just before serving :D

i must admit fruit teas used to be what I drank in cold weather. problem is at 2syns a tablespoon for honey and sweeteners not bringing out the flavours like the honey did so I'd rather spend my syns on chocolate!! i love squash and soda water though thats like a fizzy drink. it started when my mum complained about my diet coke consumption which i must admithas decreased a lot now. i had to stop as to buy a bottle for drinking when your out is soooooooo expensive! it like £1.20 now. I remember the days (and I am only 23) when I could buy a bottle for 77p from the shop near me!

in boots they have Nivea q10 creams 2 for £12, or 9.99 each :)

Tesco have got Savoury Rice and Mug shots all 50p each!
Extra Lean Mince is still 3 for £10 (500g pkt)
15 free range eggs- 2 boxes for £5!
Butchers choice half fat pork sausages (2 Syns each) pkt 8- 3 for £5
Alpen lights still 2 for £3

Tesco have got Savoury Rice and Mug shots all 50p each!
Extra Lean Mince is still 3 for £10 (500g pkt)
15 free range eggs- 2 boxes for £5!
Butchers choice half fat pork sausages (2 Syns each) pkt 8- 3 for £5
Alpen lights still 2 for £3

I think those sausages are 2.5 syns each!? Anybody confirm which they are please? X

Syns online says 2 Syns each- Tesco Butchers Choice Half Fat Pork Sausages, 8pk, chilled, 57g each

Hey guys have you tried Sainsburys be good to yourself extra lean pork Cumberland sausages? 0.5 syns per sausage (4 syns for the whole pack of 8)

Syns online says 2 Syns each- Tesco Butchers Choice Half Fat Pork Sausages, 8pk, chilled, 57g each

I always had them down at 2.5 so that's good. Im always afraid to buy them thinking if id 2 or 3 that's half my syns gone. I know its only half a syn less but it makes a difference to me lol. Thank u xx

Back