Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I always had them down at 2.5 so that's good. Im always afraid to buy them thinking if id 2 or 3 that's half my syns gone. I know its only half a syn less but it makes a difference to me lol. Thank u xx
Lol yes it does, I'm planning to have sausages and mash tomorrow night and wanted a nice tasting sausage with low Syns and they fit perfectly :)
X

Hey guys have you tried Sainsburys be good to yourself extra lean pork Cumberland sausages? 0.5 syns per sausage (4 syns for the whole pack of 8)

I want to (I begrudge spending more then half on a sausage but will spend 1 at a push) but have never manage to find them when I do go in a store... the little one near me has nothing healthy, none of their be good to yourself range, no low fat yogurts or anything and the bigger one has extra lean mince but never seen the sausages strangely :(

Tesco have got Savoury Rice and Mug shots all 50p each!
Extra Lean Mince is still 3 for £10 (500g pkt)
15 free range eggs- 2 boxes for £5!
Butchers choice half fat pork sausages (2 Syns each) pkt 8- 3 for £5
Alpen lights still 2 for £3
i need to go! i would quite like to make burgers. I don't need bread with a burger its not one of my 'got to haves' I don't really like spending syns on anything other than sweet or chocolatey stuff but the ww sausages are ok at half a syn. i have not been brought up healthy so i crave sweet stuff.

what u put your lemons in... i bought them because they are superspeed but no idea what to do with them :D x

i make the syn free lemon curd that i found the recipe on here for...its great. you can have it on toast, in yoghurt or its really good on syne free pancakes. in fact its nice spooned from the bowl in the fridge on its own :)

i make the syn free lemon curd that i found the recipe on here for...its great. you can have it on toast, in yoghurt or its really good on syne free pancakes. in fact its nice spooned from the bowl in the fridge on its own :)
Syn free lemon curd? Really? *gets excited*

Well im gonna try n do my big shop in aldi later ive incorperated the super 6 into my wks meals apart from lemons n beetroot......ive only ever had that pickled so no idea how to cook it or what it tastes like though for 39p im gonna get some n try, sure someone on youtube will have an upload lol

Did my big shop at Aldi n gotta say i noticed a big difference in price, i still had to nip in morrisons for a few things they didnt have but worth it when your saving £20+ ......ps the beetroot is cooked in vaccum packs

I want to (I begrudge spending more then half on a sausage but will spend 1 at a push) but have never manage to find them when I do go in a store... the little one near me has nothing healthy, none of their be good to yourself range, no low fat yogurts or anything and the bigger one has extra lean mince but never seen the sausages strangely :(

Oh no that's rubbish! I only tried them cos they were in the magazine for Campfire Stew they are very tasty and brown nicely too

Hmmm ... They are not as yummy as fatty Richmond sausages but they are not just slabs of pork like some of the low fat ones, they are surprisingly juicy

I love the beetroot chopped up small then mix in a bit of extra light mayo lovely with salad or just eat it on its own nom nom I love beetroot ;-) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love beetroot when its grated... dont know why but it tastes sweeter.. bit of white balsamic vinegar and s & p... s'luvvly!

I can officially confirm 10 mullerlights for £3 in morrisons (I picked some up today)

I can officially confirm 10 mullerlights for £3 in morrisons (I picked some up today)

do you know how long the offer is on for? I need some but don't know when we'll get to Morrisons

morrisons have mugshots 75p BOGOF! bargain!
10 mullers for £3
alpen light bars 2 boxes for £3 with some varieties having a 50p off code in the box
pack of 2 peppers for £1
probably got some more good buys but my memories terrible!

Fry Light on for £1.50 in Morrisons

Fry Light on for £1.50 in Morrisons

oohh yes forgot about that, probably because i paid full price for it last week! :sigh:

do you know how long the offer is on for? I need some but don't know when we'll get to Morrisons

I can second this, got some today, they had Turkish Delight flavour too :) I didn't look to see when offer finishes either, sorry.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back