Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Also the douwe egberts coffee in hazelnut or caramel flavours are £1.99 for a 50g jar in Morrisons.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Also the douwe egberts coffee in hazelnut or caramel flavours are £1.99 for a 50g jar in Morrisons.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

yep i got some caramel flavour after reading about it on here & its lovely!

I've been wanting to try it for ages as I keep seeing people singing its praises, it's the first time I've ever seen it in the shops, I opted for the hazelnut flavour, just having some now but I'm afraid I'm not too impressed, it's very weak and I put a good heaped teaspoonful in, can hardly taste the coffee - or the hazelnut! :(

I've been wanting to try it for ages as I keep seeing people singing its praises, it's the first time I've ever seen it in the shops, I opted for the hazelnut flavour, just having some now but I'm afraid I'm not too impressed, it's very weak and I put a good heaped teaspoonful in, can hardly taste the coffee - or the hazelnut! :(

I'm the same! I was so excited I engulfed and bought caramel and hazelnut. I thought it was horrible!

i enjoyed the caramel but i think i wont bother with the hazelnut!

It's amazing! I'm a big hazelnut fan and have dispatched my mum to Morrisons (she works there=10% discount :D) to get me more :)

was at work today and picked up Reveal magazine that was sitting on the table. It's part of a pack and is from Jan 26-Feb1. Inside there is free membership to SW along with online as well (save £35 for that). Thought someone might want to take advantage of it, only problem is you have to go to class by Tuesday same with signing up on line.

i would suggest also buying sugar free caramel or hazlenut syrup off amazon. they're not cheap but they might just enhance the caramel flavour.

Thanks, I might give it a try and just add it to my normal coffee x

Half price legs of lamb at Sainsburys. Roasted a £9 one, fed 3 and easily enough left for 4 more! Yum, shall have it with roasted Mediterranean veg and cous cous tmrw :D

Mikado sticks are great as skewers thread some fruit on them, and have a muller light dip! scrummy:)

that ^^^^ was meant to be posted somewhere else! you can tell I have'nt posted here in a while (tuts and walks away shaking my head ) still scrummy though! lol

Last edited:
Mikado sticks are great as skewers thread some fruit on them, and have a muller light dip! scrummy:)

that ^^^^ was meant to be posted somewhere else! you can tell I have'nt posted here in a while (tuts and walks away shaking my head ) still scrummy though! lol

Really good idea all the same lol xx

You can get 3 litres of Alpro Almond milk or Hazelnut milk for a grand total of 60p just now at Tesco! You will need to get 3 copies of Tesco's January/February magazine to get your coupons first. The Alpro milk is usually £1.59 per 1 litre carton, but it's on offer just now (3 for £3). Each coupon will give you 80p off each carton. Therefore a £2.40 discount off £3.00 making the 3 items 60p altogether.

The offer was on during the week so may still be on.:)

EDIT: Offer ends 5th Feb.

Fab!! Thank you! Just also to point out that the Hazelnut version is not a HEXA anymore ? only the almond one.

Oh, that's what my constant told me and its not in the Free guide book at the back. Where it states HEXA. Do you have the new pack?

Back