Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Nearest one is east grinstead for us minky, bit of a trek but if I'm there I'll pop in!

I don't drive :( bit far to cycle too! Lidl is just round the corner from three bridges station and I'm just round the corner from that so I'll spend the extra few pennies :) xx

Aww yeah is a bit far lol! Lidl is great for random bargains though I find! Shame aldi don't deliver. Hope they open one nearby soon x

How weird I know where ur talking about what a small world! I live in Redhill. And we nearly moved to three bridges but it fell through x

No way! Really is a small world! I live like a 2 minute walk to the station (in pound hill)

At least there is a waitrose in Horley - I need to get my butt over there for some edamame beans seeing as nowhere else does them :( xx

Edamame beans? What are they?

Yea I go to the soft play at the air balloon in Horley and do all my shopping in tesco gatwick. Madness.
X

Edamame beans? What are they?

Yea I go to the soft play at the air balloon in Horley and do all my shopping in tesco gatwick. Madness.
X

They are little green beans and used in salads and stuff mainly - I had a sushi dish in London and it came with an edamame and green bean side which was amazing! Hoping to 'recreate' it xx

They are little green beans and used in salads and stuff mainly - I had a sushi dish in London and it came with an edamame and green bean side which was amazing! Hoping to 'recreate' it xx

Love those beans! They're basically soya beans. Tesco do them in a frozen bag x

On Saturday in Asda Crawley

Kerry Low Low grated cheese 160g = £1 (lasted us a week, easy to measure out)
pink and whites 50p
Chestnut mushrooms 750g = £1.50
Shape 0% yoghurts 4 = £1

I sent off for the Change4life recipe book (as advertised on tv)... I gave the book to my daughter in law as she is counting calories but I did keep the vouchers.

Cravendale milk 2 ltires s.s. Free
Quorn chicken/mince = 30p off
Swartz herbs 50p off

Back