Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Morrisons today;

Frylight £1.50
Allpen lights 2 for £3.00
Shreddies half price £1.14
large bag onions 50p
Mullers 10 for £3.00
Quorn fillets bag £1

At morrisons yesterday:
Bag of onions, carrots and new pots, 50p each
pilgrims lighter, bogof at 3.99
pineapples and button mushrooms were 50p
big 700g jars of pasata were £1

lidl yesterday:
loads of the super 6 :)
1kg chicken breasts 6.99
chopped tomatoes 31p each
scwartz - thai 7 spice 99p

unfortunately I couldn't get extra lean mince in either so took I trip to tescos too.
Alpen on 2 for 3.00 here too, wish I'd waited as they had the lemon ones too

x

Does anyone know if Aldi super 6 changes tomorrow please?
I hope not, I want more pineapple and mango!! Literally overdosed on super free this week ;)

I'm think it runs a bit longer...I'm hoping for some more pineapple too! Morrisons had some for 50p but I thought Aldi's were nicer.

Does anyone know if Aldi super 6 changes tomorrow please?
I hope not, I want more pineapple and mango!! Literally overdosed on super free this week ;)

It lasts for another week, until 23rd! Stock up!

Attachments

• image-4272288611.jpg
    image-4272288611.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 132
You know what - I did not know this ( probably because I dont eat/buy them) advocados are a fruit but have to be synned!!!!! I find this strange lol

You know what - I did not know this ( probably because I dont eat/buy them) advocados are a fruit but have to be synned!!!!! I find this strange lol

Its probably because they taste nice lol. All the good stuff is synned. I think they have a food taster sitting trying food and they just decide. Free/Superfree/synned lol xx

Its probably because they taste nice lol. All the good stuff is synned. I think they have a food taster sitting trying food and they just decide. Free/Superfree/synned lol xx

Lol!

Avocados are gorgeous! Very high in fat though which is why they are synned I assume. They're still good for you though, it's the right sort of fat ;) x

Lol does my head in as they are always in "celebrity" diets etc and advertised that we should eat them but if its between advocado and chocolate then i think i know which would win every time lol x

I like them in Guacamole lol

Which reminds me - guacamole is bizarrely not as high in syns as you'd think! I had some in for Mexican night and it I think the brand I got was 1.5 syn per tbsp which I think is pretty good! Love guacamole :D

Back