Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

You know what - I did not know this ( probably because I dont eat/buy them) advocados are a fruit but have to be synned!!!!! I find this strange lol

I found these has syns in a couple of days ago as I used to have them with my salads etc so I have eaten loads thinking they were free lol!! At least I know now

Which reminds me - guacamole is bizarrely not as high in syns as you'd think! I had some in for Mexican night and it I think the brand I got was 1.5 syn per tbsp which I think is pretty good! Love guacamole :D

Missy, which brand did you get? I used to make it myself thinking it was free but now I want to find a low syn one and 1.5 syns sounds good

Pretty much all the chilled ready made guac is 1.5 syns per level tbsp, unless it's reduced fat which is 1. I buy sainsburys on the rare occasion that I do. The Old El Paso guac dip (in a bottle) is 0.5 syns according to the app but a bit grim compared to the real stuff. Tbh I would probably work it out and make it myself if I had the time as homemade is so much nicer and well worth the syns I think ;) It's 9.5 syns for 100g avocado and the rest of the ingredients would be free :D So even if you had half an avocado's worth of guac you'd still not be using that many syns :) x

I was in the Co-op yesterday and the Alpro Light was only £1 per bottle - no 'on sale' notice or anything, it was just its normal price by the look of it. May have been a mistake but thought I'd let people know!

Does anyone know where Muller Light Greek Style yogurts are on offer. They were on a BOGOF in Sainsburys but that finished last week. Thanks!

Hey muller greek style yoghurts are 24 £4 in tesco, how cheap are they in iceland?

Was in asda tonight and they had the double packs of chicken mini fillets 3 packs for £10, might get some tomorrow when I'm in and do the smash chicken goujons on thursday night for tea!

turkish delight muller

Someone has asked if they were only available in Asda...I am new and not sure now to reply so will just post; They are in sainsburys and morrisons, on offer, but the morrisson's offer was better, think it was ten for 3 pounds? trouble is they are very addictive, but if you put them in the freezer for 45 mins and break a mini meringue in them (1 syn) they taste even better!:rolleyes:

Back