Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Tesco frozen Quorn products are all now 3 for £5.50!

Oh and in the chiller section they have the new Quorn Chilli and Lime burgers - 1.5syns each and v.yummy!

In Farmfoods they have 3 packs of 4 (so 12 in total) of the Cadbury light mousse on offer for one pound or they were 50p per 4 pack. Hope this makes sense :)

Last edited:
In Farmfoods they have 3 packs of 4 (so 12 in total) of the Cadbury light mousse on offer for £1 or they were 50p per 4 pack. Hope this makes sense :)

Ooooh - do you know how many syns they are??? quite fancy a bit of choccy mousse....... x

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but I was in Morrisons today and they have:
Alpen Light bars on offer - 2 packs for £3
6 packs of selected Muller Lights for £1.84
Ainsley Harriot's range of pulses (including my fav lentil dahl) is also on offer - 2 packs for £2

xx

Alpen lights also 2 for £3 in the co-op :)

Alpen lights still £1.50 in asda and mine have the lemon drizzle!
Also onken fat free natural yogurt big pots £1

They didn't have much else to interest me in asda today though :(

How many syns is that? Wondering if my boy would like it?

200ml is a healthy extra, so about 6 syns at the most. It'll say the calories on the pack. I'm sure he will like it as its just like a chocolate milk shake! I love it warmed up in the microwave too x

Be careful though as the mugshots they sell in home bargains are not free!! Apparently the ingredients are different. :) x

That's not true! They are branded mug shots so any of the ones under 2 or 1% are free.

On the other hand, other brands may be synned

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's not true! They are branded mug shots so any of the ones under 2 or 1% are free.

On the other hand, other brands may be synned

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No, it's definitely true!

Ill try and find the post on it now, but the packets are totally different, the ones made for b&m etc are made 'cheaper' if that makes sense so apparently have more syns.

Back