Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

my asda has smartprice 500g punnets of grapes for £1.45.....when i bought mine the other day they had both red punnets and green punnets,and to be honest they looked nicer than the more premium grapes.
i refuse to pay £2 too,lol!!!

Alpen light bars are on roll back in my asda when i went today, £1.50 a box instead of nearly £2 i stocked up on the choc and orange and the new cherry bakewell yum yum :D

Offers are the same at Waitrose, think its next week they change!

Hellmanns Extra light Mayonnaise on offer at Tesco :)

Attachments

• image-2024400107.jpg
    image-2024400107.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 97
  • image-505450937.jpg
    image-505450937.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 99
Hi all.
Asda: 5 for £3 on batchellors savory rice and low fat super noodles
500g pasta shapes 50p

tesco: pilgrims light choices cheese, buy one get one free
lamb rump steaks nearly half price on the deli butcher b
Cooked prawns half price 2.50
tresemme half price 2.30 something

lidl: 10 pack plenty £3.99
3 mugshots for £1

Aldi: melon was about £1.30, was £2 in ssainsburys
there chopped tomatoes are only 31p a can and are nice, in tesco the ones on offer at half price were still over £2 for 4 cans.

X

Chewy delights were 79p today in my local farmfoods, both flavours. Worth keeping an eye out for as they are pretty dear at full price :)

we very rarely go out to farmfoods but its good to know they have things like that on, we should go at some point, I want to get to mars ice-creams in and they usually have things like that at a good price

They had some good stuff in ours yesterday as well as the chewy delights - mini milks, mayflower curry sauce and loads of treat size choccies! I got some galaxy ripples for less than a quid and they're 4.5 syns each! :D

Thanks, there's a farm foods just up the road from me but I never go..think I'll have a look in today!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I use alot of onions, and Lidl do a 5kg bag for £1.99, and often have them on offer for £1.49.

Becki - if you chop them up all in one go you can put them in bags and freeze them - then you just chuck them in your pan or pot and cook straight from frozen.

Back