Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Great! Thank you. Tesco is nearer to me so I'll go there. Do you know if it included the hazelnut one? x

think the offer has finished at tescos. still on at asdas they have the almond one on offer for £1 not the hazlenut one sorry.

tesco's do this one which you can have 875mls as a hex its on offer for £ 1.09

• Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Ambient 1L

IDShot_225x225.jpg

think the offer has finished at tescos. still on at asdas they have the almond one on offer for £1 not the hazlenut one sorry.

tesco's do this one which you can have 875mls as a hex its on offer for £ 1.09

[*]Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Ambient 1L

Thank you, yes I saw that earlier. Great that you're allowed so much!

Chewy delights were 79p today in my local farmfoods, both flavours. Worth keeping an eye out for as they are pretty dear at full price :)

Thank you so much for this, Missy. It made me search for my nearest farm foods shop and it's only a 5 min walk from the Morrisons I went to this morning, so I have stocked up. I've not had them before but everyone was raving about them. They are nearly £2 in Morrisons, so that's a huge saving. I'll try one tonight. Yum yum.

Been to tescos today they had family size packs of light philli £2.40 BOGOF, and I also have been buying their own version of coke zero in cherry flavour. Much better than the actual coke zero cherry and this is only 57p!

Hi Everyone,

I went in Home Bargins and they had the individual sachets of Cadburys highlights - hazelnut flavour for
10p each - Bargain !!

I bought Almond Breeze in Waitrose last week for £1. It didn't say it was a special offer.
Also I bought the Aldi light cream cheese last week as the %fat looked the same as Philli light. I can't remember the price, but it's got to be cheaper!

you look brilliant! well done on your weight loss

Aww thank you! I've lost 2st 12lbs, hoping to lose 2lbs tonight at weigh in but I don't think I've done it. Still I'll get it next week. How much have you lost? x

I think tescos have them at BOGOF until next week. £2.18. a pack so not much more than Iceland with that offer.

Co-op has Kellogg's chewy milk chocolate bars for £1.09. They didn't look like they were on offer but still a good price better than £1.98 at Asda.

Back