Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

I've found a new tasty snack

Just tried M&S smokey bacon lentil tubes......mmmm they are yummy and only 90 calories so about 5 syns. A Good Friday night treat ......

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Mayflower Chinese curry powder is £1.09 at B&M :) 28g makes around 100-150ml of curry sauce for 4syns. Best fakeaway EVER.

Is that from the guilt-free snack range? They've got some really nice low syn options :)

Tesco are offering a free tin when you buy 2 packs of Ryvita.....

Attachments

• image-3597220298.jpg
    image-3597220298.jpg
    445.4 KB · Views: 132
Metcalfe's skinny popcorn is half price in Sainsburys - 54p! Bought a bag of sweet and salty, 6 syns for a massive bag of popcorn :D

Metcalfe's skinny popcorn is half price in Sainsburys - 54p! Bought a bag of sweet and salty, 6 syns for a massive bag of popcorn :D

I have the chocolate one of this and I love it :)

Tesco are offering a free tin when you buy 2 packs of Ryvita.....

Oooo I feel like I need to top up my ryvita's as well ;)

our sainsburys don't seem to sell any popcorn, annoyed now though as my mum went into town today, I could have asked her to pick some up for me.

I would LOVE some popcorn after reading this! I dont have a Sainsburys near me to do know any other brands that are low in syns???

I would LOVE some popcorn after reading this! I dont have a Sainsburys near me to do know any other brands that are low in syns???

You can get Metcalfes in other shops I'm sure, have a look at their website for stockists. I know Cafe Nero definitely sell it so you could buy some to take away? M&S sell low syn popcorn multipacks in the guilt free snacking range too and Tesco sell Propercorn which is lovely and again fairly low syn x

yay! thanks ladies I'm going to have a look for them during my next shop! :)

new aldi super 6 is 69p per item and is =

pineapple.
net 6 oranges.
punnet plums.
mango.
bag braeburn apples.
pack of 6 kiwi's.

Back