Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Sainsburys - koko (used to be kara) chocolate/plain milk 2 for £2 (all you vegans go get stocked up!)
alpen lights 2 for £3

Got a mango, strawberries, plums, a pineapple and pears today all £1 in asda and i got some lovely nectarines for £2, maybe not that cheap but they're huge and really juicy :)

Last edited:
I don't know if this is old news to some but thought it would be helpful for someone. If you have a Home Bargains near to you. Pepsi Max 2L bottles are 2 for £1.80. Cheaper than any of the supermarkets :)

In Tesco they have Quark 3 for 2 at 85p each and a 5 pack of Curly Wurly's for £1!

Attachments

• image-2854009958.jpg
    image-2854009958.jpg
    409.4 KB · Views: 143
  • image-503294388.jpg
    image-503294388.jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 135
Anybody who has a Nisa local store near them; Muller Light Greek style are 1.09. Philly is £1.00 and some offers on veggies!

Sainsburys - koko (used to be kara) chocolate/plain milk 2 for £2 (all you vegans go get stocked up!)

I am always looking for this milk, where abouts is it? With the fresh milk or with the long life? I can never find it but want some chocolate milk for my cereal :)

Oh, and to add to the thread I got a mahoosive pineapple in Sainsburys today for £1, they also have melons in there 2 for £3 which isn't that cheap but if you search out the biggest ones is actually not too bad.

Last edited:
I am always looking for this milk, where abouts is it? With the fresh milk or with the long life? I can never find it but want some chocolate milk for my cereal :)

Oh, and to add to the thread I got a mahoosive pineapple in Sainsburys today for £1, they also have melons in there 2 for £3 which isn't that cheap but if you search out the biggest ones is actually not too bad.

I get mine from the long life bit. They do do it in the fresh milks though. Its cheaper in sainsburys, asdas is nearly £2! Sainsburys also do oatly chocolate which I love. X

If its not been posted already. But I know some Aldi's are doing Extra Lean beef mince for 99p

That's certainly one to Keep my eyes peeled for!

Also low low all flavors is rolled back to £1 in Asda now!!

Back