Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Glad we're not the only ones :D But do you ONLY eat beans???

Erm?

Yes. Yes we have ;)

Lol. Or get down to Tesco? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I really fancy beans on toast don't know why ;)

I really fancy beans on toast don't know why ;)

I think I'm gonna go for baked bean omelette ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lidl have there extra lean mince pork on offer at £1.14!! I make firey pork burgers sw style with it and they are yummy, and altho its cheap the meat realy is nice im fussy like that but iv bought 5 boxes and froze them :)

Lidl have there extra lean mince pork on offer at £1.14!! I make firey pork burgers sw style with it and they are yummy, and altho its cheap the meat realy is nice im fussy like that but iv bought 5 boxes and froze them :)

Ooh i haven't seen extra lean pork mince in my lidl, only extra lean beef...have to keep an eye out for that! :)

Morrisons NUME cumberland sausages 1 syn each has anyone tried them yet? I bought a pack yesterday

Yep we love them! Always seem to be 2 for £3 too :)

In fact I love the whole NUME range!

We used to love the Morrisons eat smart sausages but didn't like them when they changed to NUME :( we've moved onto tesco light choices sausages now

I enjoyed them they had a bit more taste than the WW ones ive been using :D I use the NUME fat free fromage frais too

Oh yeah better then ww, but I hate the ww sausages, full of air lol.

Does anyone know what the aldi super 6 is this week, was meant to change today wasn't it? There's nothing online though :(

Aldi's super six from Sunday 24th March are:

Leeks 500g
Broccoli 350g
Parsnips 600g
New potatoes 750g
Onions 1kg
Carrots 1kg

Its for 2 weeks taking you over Easter

Yeah I think its suppose to be Nu Me (as in new me) rubbish name I think, but I'm still in a mood about them changing the sausage recipe

Thanks texty, not a bad super 6, but not as good as the last one. I love leeks and parsnips though (boyfriend doesn't but stuff him haha) onions are always good as well

The NUME Fat Free Greek Yogurt is delicious!

Ohh good I got some yesterday! The cottage cheese is good too.

Home alone tonight so treated myself to a nume chicken in peppercorn sauce meal. Had it with stir fry veggies so hardly any cooking.

2 for 1 at the moment and it was delicious :)

Back