Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

How many syns please hun?

11 syns! But I rarely use them all & it was worth it to be able to just pop my feet up for a change!

Comes with herby garlic potatoes so I did it in the oven & they were lovely and crispy :)

The chicken breast wasn't huge but loads of sauce & enough pots, with the added veg it filled me up. I liked the taste too as I find some ready meals taste very artificial or have no taste.
I wouldn't have it often but it was tasty so I'd buy a couple to pop in the freezer for those nights when cooking is just too much bother!

It's microwaveable :)
They've got quite a few different ones all different syns. I got the chicken in red wine sauce with herby potatoes at 6.5 syns at the same time as they are on offer.

They range from 3 syns for a chicken dinner to 11.5 hunters or piri piri chicken.

Alpen lights and the normal alpen bars are two boxes for £3 in tesco at the mo :)

Buy one pack get another pack free on berry bake well hifi bars in group this week!! YUM!

Buy one pack get another pack free on berry bake well hifi bars in group this week!! YUM!

Are all groups doing this?

I think all groups are doing the BOGOF on berry Bakewell hi Fi bars and from what my C said last week, its because they are stopping them soon as they haven't been selling well.
Don't know if that's the truth or not

I think all groups are doing the BOGOF on berry Bakewell hi Fi bars and from what my C said last week, its because they are stopping them soon as they haven't been selling well.
Don't know if that's the truth or not

I hope they're not stopping them, they're really popular at our group. Will have to buy as many as they'll let me at group today if they are on buy one get one free

Just checked the website and it says until current stocks last, so hopefully that means they will be getting more stock in, the impression I got from the article is that they want to get rid of the current stock so they get all the golden tickets out. Makes sense to be fair, considering there are 50 changes and only 5 have been claimed

Back