Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

• in tesco's
  • Innocent Vegetable Pot Roasted Aubergine Moussaka 380G

IDShot_225x225.jpg

Innocent Vegetable Pot Roasted Aubergine Moussaka 380G

Any 2 for £6.00 valid until 23/4/2013

£3.90 (£10.27/kg)

The innocent pots are lovely, I always stock up when they're on offer. I don't mind £3 (I'd spend that if I bought a jacket potato out or something) but they are often cheaper than that so worth keeping an eye out... I had a sweet chilli pot today (2.5 syns) which was lovely and the Mexican sweet potato chilli (4 syns) is very nice too.

I need to buy a pork shoulder and some extra lean beef mince this weekend for two of the meals in the magazine I plan to make. I have access to Sainsburys or Tesco. Anyone know of any decent deals?

I need to buy a pork shoulder and some extra lean beef mince this weekend for two of the meals in the magazine I plan to make. I have access to Sainsburys or Tesco. Anyone know of any decent deals?

sainsburys and tesco do extra lean mince on 3 for £10 at times.

I want a pork shoulder cheap too but havent seen any yet

sainsburys and tesco do extra lean mince on 3 for £10 at times.

I want a pork shoulder cheap too but havent seen any yet

Me too re the pork shoulder, really want to try the pulled pork recipe! :drool:

Me too re the pork shoulder, really want to try the pulled pork recipe! :drool:

haha right with ya there Joanne! Me and the OH made the recipe for it off of the Slimming Eats recipe and it was divine but being reminded of it in the mag, it had to be done again in some shape or form! fingers crossed we can find some cheap piggy, haha! x

haha right with ya there Joanne! Me and the OH made the recipe for it off of the Slimming Eats recipe and it was divine but being reminded of it in the mag, it had to be done again in some shape or form! fingers crossed we can find some cheap piggy, haha! x

I'm not a huge meat eater so I don't know whether its cheaper for these things at supermarket or butcher?! I NEED to try it soon though! xx

I'm not a huge meat eater so I don't know whether its cheaper for these things at supermarket or butcher?! I NEED to try it soon though! xx

me too! Last time I made the pork it required a kilo of pork loin, and Sainsburys near me had sold out. I didn't want to risk getting a fattier type of pork so went to the butcher and it cost like 7£, didn't know if that was good or bad but was so worth it :p

Sainsburys - 3 chicken mini fillets/extra
lean mince and other meaty things for £10.

tesco - the. Tassimo costa pods are on offer, only know the price of the Americano ones though as they're All I drink - £3.25.
light choices chicken in tomato and basil sauce (2 syns a pack) BOGOF!
Galaxy hot choc pouches £2.
mullers 10 for £4.
greek mullers BOGOF!

Sainsburys had 3 for £10 deals on today on the extra lean mince I didn't look at pork though sorry x

have you a asda near you .i got a bit of loin for 4pound .that was anouth for two.and got a bit and cut in two .for 2 sm meals for me .

Sainsburys - 3 chicken mini fillets/extra
lean mince and other meaty things for £10.

tesco - the. Tassimo costa pods are on offer, only know the price of the Americano ones though as they're All I drink - £3.25.
light choices chicken in tomato and basil sauce (2 syns a pack) BOGOF!
Galaxy hot choc pouches £2.
mullers 10 for £4.
greek mullers BOGOF!

Sainsburys had 3 for £10 deals on today on the extra lean mince I didn't look at pork though sorry x

Ooo thanks Rochelle the mince I great if they have EL so will hope for the best

Are these chilled or dried?

Chilled. They're in microwaveable tubs.

I get all excited to see and try them and then remember I no longer have a microwave so had to leave them. They look very nice and filling. Someone a few posts back put up a picture of them x

Back