Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Regarding the Innocent veg pots, Waitrose also have them 2 for £6- they haven't got the Moussaka one but they do a Mexican one which is 4 Syns and very tasty!
I must visit Tesco for the Moussaka one!

Innocent veg pots are 2 for 6pounds in tesco's. The moussaka one is free on g and ee!!

mmmm I didnt know these were free!! very good to know!

Anyone know if Mullerlights are on offer in Tesco atm? Will be heading there tomorrow but need back up if no good deal :p

Anyone know if there is anywhere doing the almond breeze blue diamond milk on offer? I love this but at £1.39 a day its a bit much to spend on just milk. Thank you. Asda did have it at £1 but thats gone now :(

Anyone know if there is anywhere doing the almond breeze blue diamond milk on offer? I love this but at £1.39 a day its a bit much to spend on just milk. Thank you. Asda did have it at £1 but thats gone now :(

I have looked in Waitrose and Tesco this week and it is out of stock in both, which is worrying. I bought some Alpro to try in tesco and it was £1. I think it was almond milk. It was unsweetened, so I hope it's ok on SW.

Innocent veg pots are 2 for 6pounds in tesco's. The moussaka one is free on g and ee!!

I went to a big new tesco yesterday and they didn't have the moussaka. At group last night our consultant showed the wrappers she got from the small local sainsburys but she didn't mention the price. I will try another big tesco on Thursday.

I went to a big new tesco yesterday and they didn't have the moussaka. At group last night our consultant showed the wrappers she got from the small local sainsburys but she didn't mention the price. I will try another big tesco on Thursday.

None in mu big Tesco either :-(

Iceland had quorn chicken pieces and mince for £1 a bag
Morrisons had 2 honeydew melons £3; big bag of spinach £2; whole cucumber 49p; 4 x oranges 50p

I have looked in Waitrose and Tesco this week and it is out of stock in both, which is worrying. I bought some Alpro to try in tesco and it was £1. I think it was almond milk. It was unsweetened, so I hope it's ok on SW.

I was looking at that too. I dont know how much is a healthy extra amount though, the beauty of the almond breeze is that you can have such a lot. Lovely in porridge. Mmmm

Back