Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

No Moussaka Innocent Pots in my Sainsbury's either :-(

Only place I have seen them is my nearest Sainsburys Local, bizarrely enough. The big Sainsburys in town only has Mexican chilli (which is still only 4 syns and well worth it IMO). The sweet chilli is lovely too if you can find that one and only 2.5 syns.

Only place I have seen them is my nearest Sainsburys Local, bizarrely enough. The big Sainsburys in town only has Mexican chilli (which is still only 4 syns and well worth it IMO). The sweet chilli is lovely too if you can find that one and only 2.5 syns.

They had the moussaka in my local sainsbugs yesterday but £4. I will look out for it in tesco tomorrow on offer. There's a big sainsburys near there so I can try both.

I was looking at that too. I dont know how much is a healthy extra amount though, the beauty of the almond breeze is that you can have such a lot. Lovely in porridge. Mmmm

Yes! Alpro almond milk unsweetened 950mls for a HA. I wouldn't want that much (about 250ml on my cereal) so more cheese for me hooray.

Look what I found in my local Tesco today:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    973.8 KB · Views: 186
As well as the Innocent pots being 2 for £6, all mugshots and savoury rice are 5 for £3- I cleared them out lol!

Ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads £1 in Asda I bought 3 boxes today love them with philli light on topped with grapes

I love it I mix them up too red and green on each one. Makes a tasty snack or I have it for brekkie instead of cereal

Aldi sweet potatoes 69p, herbs and spices 49p each, balsamic vinegar, 99p, garlic, 4 fresh bulbs 99p, bag of red onions 69p, mixed chillies 45p, sweetbite peppers £1.09, tomato puree 35p, penne pasta 29p, red kidney beans 21p and cocktail vine tomatoes 69p

Back