Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Im poppin to aldis tmro then :) and i want some of that dough egberts coffee i love hazlenut will go nicely with the unsweetned almond milk too yum

Which packet risotto is that hun? I've got a cheese one in a green packet. Is it that one? xx

Hi, that one is my favourite but Aldi stopped selling it ages ago, did you buy yours recently? I hope they have started doing them again :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I don't know about the vanilla or caramel, but the hazelnut is heavenly :)

I'm afraid I have to disagree, I was very disappointed with the hazelnut one, very weak and didn't taste of much at all. :(

Hi, that one is my favourite but Aldi stopped selling it ages ago, did you buy yours recently? I hope they have started doing them again :)

Sorry hun, only just saw this! Come to think of it, I don't think I did buy it recently, but I'm pretty sure I saw some in my local Aldi recently...hmmm, maybe I'd better check the date on it, lol! Do you happen to know what the syns are? xx

I got Alpro 3 for £3 in Sainsbury's today. Also Star crisps for £1, and Babybel £1. :eek:

I looked for the old recipe Quorn sausages someone said were there but they didn't have them.:(

Tesco had:

Walkers Baked Stars multipack for £1
Velvet Crunch multipack 2 for £2
Hoops and Crosses multipack for £1

And the best offer?....

Innocent veg pots £2 each!!! :D they had 4 Moussaka ones left on the shelf- they are now in my fridge!

You have done so well Minky Dinky! Well done on all the weight loss! Amazing.

Asda is £2!
Do they actually taste of vanilla/caramel? I'm tempted to buy some xx

My son bought me a small jar of the vanilla butI would say it smelled more than tasted of vanilla

Tesco had:

Walkers Baked Stars multipack for £1
Velvet Crunch multipack 2 for £2
Hoops and Crosses multipack for £1

And the best offer?....

Innocent veg pots £2 each!!! :D they had 4 Moussaka ones left on the shelf- they are now in my fridge!

Argh! My Tesco never has the Moussaka one in stock. Will have to look in a Tesco by work x

Argh! My Tesco never has the Moussaka one in stock. Will have to look in a Tesco by work x
My Tesco never has many in stock, so I always clear them out! :)

Back