Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

View attachment 88268

Have run them through the SW website and they are 2 syns per 100g or 1/2 a syn per 30g serving :) For the flavoured ones only

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats funny! I bought the lemon one yesterday and put it into the calculator online and it came out as 2.5syns for the whole tub! MMM ? Tried some today thinking I was going to make some lemon curd and oh it is soooo nice. Decided to make the curd with plain unsynned quark and I will eat the lemon one on its own. Its really lovely a little bit sweet but with a nice tang. Very lemony. If the whole tub is 2.5 syns as it said when I put in the info I could eat the whole tub and feel proper satisfied. :)

Thats funny! I bought the lemon one yesterday and put it into the calculator online and it came out as 2.5syns for the whole tub! MMM ? Tried some today thinking I was going to make some lemon curd and oh it is soooo nice. Decided to make the curd with plain unsynned quark and I will eat the lemon one on its own. Its really lovely a little bit sweet but with a nice tang. Very lemony. If the whole tub is 2.5 syns as it said when I put in the info I could eat the whole tub and feel proper satisfied. :)

How big are the tubs? I don't have the lemon one but it was less calories than vanilla so could be right?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The tubs are 250g. I redid it after reading this post, and again it came out as 2.5 syns for the tub. I put in the free food allowance on the drop down as dairy, then a further drop down for quark. It really is nice too :)

muller light puddings

Mullerlight Dessert, Frivolous Fudge, 100g pot
Mullerlight Dessert, Mischievous Milk Chocolate, 100g pot 555
Mullerlight Dessert, Wickedly White Chocolate, 100g pot 555

I know some people were looking for cheap frylight and I was in asda's this morning and the sunflower one is rolled back to £1.98

as well pasta and sauce are 50p

Back