Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

morrisons have douwe egberts coffee 190g for just under 3pound i buy the coffee andthe caramel syrup 3pound and make my own a lot cheper they do the haselnut as well .think i got it in morrisons as well .lorna :coffee:

aldi super 6 49p
Celery.

Cucumber

lemons

Spring onions

Tomatoes

Garlic

aldi super 6 49p
Celery.

Cucumber

lemons

Spring onions

Tomatoes

Garlic

Oh booo. Don't use/like any of them apart from spring onion, that's a shame! Good thing I didn't go yesterday afterall!

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

Over the weekend lidl have cherry toms for 39p per box, so I stocked up. Dare I tell you I lost a cucumber on the bus on the way home?? So gutted about my cucumber but at least it was only 50p, but super annoyed none the less!

Over the weekend lidl have cherry toms for 39p per box, so I stocked up. Dare I tell you I lost a cucumber on the bus on the way home?? So gutted about my cucumber but at least it was only 50p, but super annoyed none the less!

Haha how did you lose a cucumber? Lol very random.

i just saw packs of tomatoes in Asda for 50p and huge pineapples and huge butternut squash for £1 each xx

Tesco have multipacks of lilt zero, fanta zero, and dr pepper zero and vimto half price.

I do random things like this all the time. I put my shopping down and I heard as if something had shifted so I thought it was just that. I get home and one cucumber short, so big cucumber decided to fall out of the bag which I thought was simply shifting when being put down. Oh well, I went back to get a few more things and picked up 4, so take that lost one!

When I went shopping on Thursday Tesco had the Muller Fat Free Greek Yoghurts on special offer and Sainsbury's did too. Hope they still are - I love them!

Dr pepper diet or zero is absolutely disgusting. Had it in america - stay clear!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Back