Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Can anyone help with the cheapest place to buy frozen berries from please?? X

If you have an Aldi near you I find they are the cheapest, or I sometimes buy 3 for £5 at Sainsbury's.

Waitrose bananas are £1.50 for about 8 AND they're the best quality ones I've had ever!! This sounds rude, but they're the biggest bananas I've seen in my life! No joke!! :) :) cheap isn't always best, very filling :D

31lb down....39lbs left to lose!

Morrisons are doing 3 for two pound on batchelors low fat super noodle, pasta n sauce and pot shots. Also got a deal on cadburys hi lights sachets but can't remember exactly how much. Although it was definitely four sachets for an amount.

Morrisons are doing 3 for two pound on batchelors low fat super noodle, pasta n sauce and pot shots. Also got a deal on cadburys hi lights sachets but can't remember exactly how much. Although it was definitely four sachets for an amount.

Most likely 4 for £1 as that seems to be a permanent offer everywhere x

They sell a lot of things were allowed. Corn snacks, chicken pieces, quorn ....... X

we always get our bacon from farmfoods, massive packs 3 for... is it £5 I can't remember but cheap, you can see in the pack as well to pick one with fat that's easy to take off

we always get our bacon from farmfoods, massive packs 3 for... is it £5 I can't remember but cheap, you can see in the pack as well to pick one with fat that's easy to take off

Yes Donna your so right about bacon, its always nice xx

I get bacon from there too and its great value along with being tasty, found it doesn't shrink too much like some cheap ones.

I was always put off Farmfoods because it wasn't the sort of place i normally shop but am so glad i went in as once you get past the temptation there really is a lot of healthy stuff like veg, meat, very cheap big bags of potatoes and bananas, and though it is probably a million syns the Tate and Lyle Golden syrup ice cream cones are the most amazing thing ever for a very very rare treat x

I use Farmfoods for bacon,chicken breasts,whole chickens,low syn ready meals for when time is short and frozen veg for convenience. We have an Aldi next to it for cheap fruit and fresh veg and other bargains...winner!!! xx

Back