Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Lidl have individual red peppers 40p each. I bought 4 am going to make spicy red pepper soup, red pepper hummus and some red pepper and red onion pasta sauce!

Lidl have individual red peppers 40p each. I bought 4 am going to make spicy red pepper soup, red pepper hummus and some red pepper and red onion pasta sauce!

your really tempting me into making soup and hummus too, the soup might go down well with the little one too as she has tonsillitis!

your really tempting me into making soup and hummus too, the soup might go down well with the little one too as she has tonsillitis!

Aww another lil one thats poorly, hope she gets better soon,, just had grandson to doctors ( were bringing him up ) he's the same, weather dont help xx

morrisons are selling 3 pack of peppers for £1

shame i didn't go there cos i thought i was getting a bargain getting mines in Aldi 1st :(

typical lol x

Also at Tesco- Savoury Rice and Pasta n Sauce are all 50p each too- I'm well stocked :)

(My husband said y do we need all these pkts? I said cos they are 50p each that's y!!!!)

Anyone know which shops are stocking the new flavours of Mugshots? And if you've tried them, which ones are the nicest? Husband is getting bored of the current flavours!

Anyone know which shops are stocking the new flavours of Mugshots? And if you've tried them, which ones are the nicest? Husband is getting bored of the current flavours!

Sainsburys have them - I've tried Mediterranean (which I love, does have black olives in though which are quite strong so depends on how much you like them) and peri peri (a bit lacking in flavour I thought, sweet and sour is much nicer and spicier), not tried BBQ beef yet.

I'd say give them all a go and see - its all down to personal taste ;) x

Any one seen any All bran golden crunch on offer anywhere? I need to stock up!

Sainsburys have them - I've tried Mediterranean (which I love, does have black olives in though which are quite strong so depends on how much you like them) and peri peri (a bit lacking in flavour I thought, sweet and sour is much nicer and spicier), not tried BBQ beef yet.

I'd say give them all a go and see - its all down to personal taste ;) x
Thanks- looks like I'm taking a visit to Sainsburys tomorrow then!!
Was there 4 new flavours? X

Thanks- looks like I'm taking a visit to Sainsburys tomorrow then!!
Was there 4 new flavours? X

Not sure, these are the only new ones I've seen anyway...

Morrisons have the big blocks of Cathedral cheese on offer for £1 95 instead of £4.38,Tubs of Philiadelphia £1.20 instead of £2.40, Boneless leg of pork £4.53 per kg instead of £6.80

Just the 3 flavours. I had Mediterranean and peri peri and liked them but haven't tried BBQ beef yet. I really like roast chicken! X

Just the 3 flavours. I had Mediterranean and peri peri and liked them but haven't tried BBQ beef yet. I really like roast chicken! X
Ok cool thanks!
I dislike the roast chicken flavour, I find it very sickly.
I prefer the Chinese chicken and spicy sweet n sour.
Will be going to Sainsburys to stock up on new flavours tomorrow! X

Back