Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Thanks lynz and rubyroo definitely picking up some of them!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know not exactly SW friendly (though can be in the right amounts!) but Pimms and the new Pimms Blackberry and Elderflower are £10 for 70cl bottle in Asda atm :)

Alpen lights £1 at asda ... Just stocked up ;)

Loving the alpen lights being £1 again in asda. They feel so much bigger than the hifi lights and so many different flavours :)

HA yeah! & also bigger than the benefit bars .... I thought I'd got a dodgy one cut in half!!x

Shopping deals

Sorryi f there is a thread already about this but I am heading home from Spain tomorrow morning and planning to go get a shop in for starting back SW on. Monday - where are they best deals this weeks

Pasta n sauces for 50p etc?

Many thanks

I live near a sainsburys, Aldi, Morrisons and asda

HA yeah! & also bigger than the benefit bars .... I thought I'd got a dodgy one cut in half!!x
ive never had benefit bars! X

Sorryi f there is a thread already about this but I am heading home from Spain tomorrow morning and planning to go get a shop in for starting back SW on. Monday - where are they best deals this weeks

Pasta n sauces for 50p etc?

Many thanks

I live near a sainsburys, Aldi, Morrisons and asda
Asda! I'm sure their pasta n sauces are 50p at the moment and their muller lights including Greek style are on offer. X

ooo I've never seen the rainbow ones in the shops, are they nice? I'm in love with the toffee weetabix bars

Personally, I thought it was a good idea but in practise a waste of time :sigh:. Unless I had a box from a particulary bad batch, I found them tastless - the Toffee Dazzler are my fave's :D

Back