Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

morrisons have mugshots for 50p x

Spotted asda fat free blueberry yog abd vanilla & rhubarb 50 p big pots

Alpen still on offer

Donut peaches quid

Have brought some of these from Iceland and poundland,and they all have black writing on front,but was wondering if someone could post a picture of the ones that are free please as I'm not sure if they are the ones I got !
Thanks

Have brought some of these from Iceland and poundland,and they all have black writing on front,but was wondering if someone could post a picture of the ones that are free please as I'm not sure if they are the ones I got !
Thanks

Free ones are red text :) I went mad last month when they were on offer as u can see lmao

Attachments

• image-2624123564.jpg
    image-2624123564.jpg
    824.4 KB · Views: 217
Thank you,but what is the difference which makes them free?
thats a shame I thought I'd got a bargain !!!:)

The black ones are made cheaper by putting more 'crud' in them, they imagine its some sort of oil maybe, there's just something in the black ones that they add which isn't in the 'more expensive' red ones. It's a shame I know!

The black ones are made cheaper by putting more 'crud' in them, they imagine its some sort of oil maybe, there's just something in the black ones that they add which isn't in the 'more expensive' red ones. It's a shame I know!

ahhhh......I see,thanks for replying :)

For those that I have converted pease pudding is 37p in Aldi the same pot in Asda is 65p or if you buy dicksons butchers its 99p - and its SYN FREE

blog+012.jpg

Its boiled ham and split peas with salt made into a savoury pudding, it has a taste of its own, but its lovely with ham in a sandwich or on a salad, I eat it as it is from the tub lol

M&S 70% off sale online - fab if like me you need to replenish the underwear drawer with smaller knickers! :D

Its boiled ham and split peas with salt made into a savoury pudding, it has a taste of its own, but its lovely with ham in a sandwich or on a salad, I eat it as it is from the tub lol

Really!!! I never really knew what it was just knew I liked it :)

its in the chilllers hun, if in asda its beside the coleslaws etc, In Aldi its in the chillers but not beside anything in particular its random lol You can also buy it in tins in Asda or Morrisons
004102.jpg

Back