Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

For those that I have converted pease pudding is 37p in Aldi the same pot in Asda is 65p or if you buy dicksons butchers its 99p - and its SYN FREE

What is pease pudding?!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I can tell if I buy it ill open it cautiously and put the tip of a spoon in and try it with my eyes closed! It just doesn't look very appealing, like wall paper paste haha. Gotta try it !

what is pease pudding? i saw my friend had this recently but not a clue what it is? x

Its boiled ham and split peas with salt made into a savoury pudding, it has a taste of its own, but its lovely with ham in a sandwich or on a salad, I eat it as it is from the tub lol
Oh I love pease pudding! It's nice spread on slices of wafer thin ham then just rolled up and eaten. Love it! Proper north east thing isn't it lol.

all you southerners (or anywhere else in the country!) have to try it! X

After talking about this had to have some pease pudding for lunch. :)

I can tell if I buy it ill open it cautiously and put the tip of a spoon in and try it with my eyes closed! It just doesn't look very appealing, like wall paper paste haha. Gotta try it !

Its like Marmite hun lol you either love it or hate it. I took some for the girls from minis when we met up as none of them had had it, ive converted them all lol x

Just got loads of tesco soft fruit. Blackberries are only 1 pound and they have black raspberries although they're pricy and don't look great.
They also have gooseberries for 2 pound and big boxes of strawberries for 3.75

Fantastic thread, thanks guys

Lol sometimes it doesnt get the chance to be versatile I eat it from the tub haha. Apparently it makes a nice soup, I dont fancy it

Can you lovely folks be on the look out for specials on Mug Shots, Super Noodles and Pasta n Sauce - refuse to pay the full price!!!

Cheers x

Some of these have been going on for a while but just going to post all the good deals I got in TESCO yesterday.

2 packs of Snack a jacks (4 bags a pack) - £2
3 for 10£ on lots of meat. I got 16 bacon rashers, a pack of EL mince and 4 lean steaks :)
Light choices sausages (0.5 syn each) 2 packs for £3.50 (16 sausages)
Babybel light £1
Mikado half price - 69p
Muller light 6 pack half price -£1.94
WW yoghurts BOGOF - £1.50 for 8 yogs
Quorn chicken pieces half price - £1.67 for large back

That's all I can remember for now :)

Back