Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Can you lovely folks be on the look out for specials on Mug Shots, Super Noodles and Pasta n Sauce - refuse to pay the full price!!!

Cheers x

mugshots were 50p in morrisons the other week...not sure if the offer's still on though..?x

mugshots were 50p in morrisons the other week...not sure if the offer's still on though..?x

Thanks Miss K, I had been in last week and they were back at full price :-(

Mugshots are 5 for £3 in sainsbury's at the mo.

Thanks Bexi, I dont have a Sainsburys near me unless I am at the MIL's. Morrisons or Asda would be ny closest. We now have home bargains but I dont want to have to Syn them!!

Mugshots and supernoodles are 4 for £2 in Tesco! (50p each) :)

Mugshots and supernoodles are 4 for £2 in Tesco! (50p each) :)

I'll b heading there at wknd 2 stock up, thanks :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

BOGON on Greek style muller light in waitrose.

Alpens are no longer £1 :(

but, asda had batchelors pasta n sauce 50p this week that might still be on offer! And bottles diet coke 3 for£3 in there I've just added some to the online shop. Also, I've been buying their own brand extra mature cheddar for weeks, and you get 2x500g blocks for £5 and its just like the seriously strong stuff that's about £4 for one block :)

Alpens are no longer £1 :(

but, asda had batchelors pasta n sauce 50p this week that might still be on offer! And bottles diet coke 3 for£3 in there I've just added some to the online shop. Also, I've been buying their own brand extra mature cheddar for weeks, and you get 2x500g blocks for £5 and its just like the seriously strong stuff that's about £4 for one block :)

Oh I love that seriously strong cheese. I have to totally avoid cheese otherwise I'll go crazy and eat lots!!

morrisons have bigger boxes of blueberries for £2
the box has 350g in it...the last box i got was £1 for 80g so a great buy!

they had ww yog 4 pack for £1 and bacon is 2 packs for £2 (although that might be due to finish as it's been on offer for a couple of wks?)

Asda has the pasta and sauces back on for 50p :)

Tesco has Koko coconut milk and chocolate one as 3 for £3 and Alpro Soya yogurts are 2 packs for £2.50 (don't know if these are online only or not)

Morrison was amazing

Deli pots bachelor 59p
Quorn southern fried burger 94p

Raspberries 1 quid
Chewy delight special k bars 99p

I stocked up!!!

Back