Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Asdas own fat free yoghurt a 50p

I stocked up on blueberry flavour :) X

is the blueberry one free? i got a couple of the rhubarb and vanilla ones last week...saw the others but wasn't sure? x

Boots Meal Deals 2 for £5 at the moment, and the sushi boxes are a maximum of 2.5 Syns :)

I've just been on a website and it says all asdas own fat free youghurts are sin free all flavours X

Hi Katie - Syn values should only truly come from the SW books/online pages. The information you posted was from April 2012 and as the poster states Syn Values can change. So whilst the information provided may be right you could be giving people incorrect information. Sorry to be a party pooper x

Hi Katie - Syn values should only truly come from the SW books/online pages. The information you posted was from April 2012 and as the poster states Syn Values can change. So whilst the information provided may be right you could be giving people incorrect information. Sorry to be a party pooper x

I seen the date after I posted didn't realise the suns can change silly me oh well I've bought them and shall enjoy them and try a different flavour next time ;-)

The blueberry ones are free hun - so your ok. Syn values change sometimes because the manufacturers change the ingredients this happens with healthy extras sometimes too.

The blueberry ones are free hun - so your ok. Syn values change sometimes because the manufacturers change the ingredients this happens with healthy extras sometimes too.

Ohhh that's good I won't feel guilty eating them now thanks for letting me know X

No problems - I would just hate to think you jeopardise your weightloss if your not sure on stuff.

Someone will always help if you give a shout

In tesco they have baby bel 6pack £1, danio yogurts BOGOF, kitty Campbell free range eggs £1 half a dozen, quorn chicken pieces half price, muller 6 packs half price, coke zero/diet coke bottles 3 for £3!

Strawberry and passion fruit one both 1

ROCHELLE, is your diary private? I saw on another thread that someone commented on your photos, and clicked on your diary and it took me (twice) to the "welcome newcomers page" x

ROCHELLE, is your diary private? I saw on another thread that someone commented on your photos, and clicked on your diary and it took me (twice) to the "welcome newcomers page" x

Think her diary is in the silver section which means you need at least 500 posts before you can read it :)

Oh, thank you, haven't learned all the rules yet x

The passion fruit is actually 1.5! The strawberry is lowest at 1 syn xx

Thanks rochelle. . Ugh I can't stand the crunchy seeds so give the passion fruit a swerve!

Will be stocking up the strawberry!

Back