Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Your making me hungry o.o

b_44 said:
Thankyou, where is this tho? I akways stock Up when they're in offer :)

Whoops lol missed that out. Tesco :)

Not sure if its been mentioned but sainsburys have the Simon rimmer mixed bean chilli for 36p. They come in sachets and are free in extra easy and green. Stock up tho as I assume they must be discontinuing them

Kraft Light dressings are 2 for £2 in ASDA. 1 syn per tbsp, got myself the Italian and thousand island...salads are now back on my menus! Got bored of vinaigrette so haven't had a good homemade salad for ages! How sad that I'm excited about the thousand island lol

Not sure if its been mentioned but sainsburys have the Simon rimmer mixed bean chilli for 36p. They come in sachets and are free in extra easy and green. Stock up tho as I assume they must be discontinuing them

Just so happens im going shopping today

Apparently lidl have Linda McCartney Rosemary and red onion sausages for £1 and in Asda the other day the frozen Linda McCartney stuff was 3 for £5

Apparently lidl have Linda McCartney Rosemary and red onion sausages for £1 and in Asda the other day the frozen Linda McCartney stuff was 3 for £5

Ooooh those are free right?!!! Oh my I wish I brought my credit card with me to work if go get some right now! Lol

i was in poundworld today and they had packs of (5) funsize galaxy ripples.

90cals each so 4.5 syns i reckon - great for a wee treat and i love ripples :)

not sure if this is nationwide but i'd never seen them 17g size before...should've cleared the shelf but only got 2 packs :) x

Asda has six pack muller at 2 quid. . Not bad at all :)

Back