Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Asda chilled healty vegetarian meals are on offer and so are the frozen meatfree sweetchilli sausages, 1 syn on ee

thought i'd share this..
recieved a coupon in the mail for half price special k, went to tesco to purchase them, they were on half price already.. i ended up paying 60 odd pence for a big box of special k.. im a happy girl. <3

Bargain!!

anyone know if there are babybel lights on offer anywhere?
i've been in asda and morrisons over the last few days and didn't see any there....x

I got a 12 pack today from tesco for £2 x

Last edited:
Apparently lidl have Linda McCartney Rosemary and red onion sausages for £1 and in Asda the other day the frozen Linda McCartney stuff was 3 for £5

Our Lidl only has the vegetarian ones not the red onion and I believe those have syns.

I'm with supergran on this - went to our Lidl and they only had the Vegetarian ones for 99p. I spoke to the manager and he'd not heard of the R&RO ones coming in - they're certainly not on this week's specials.

Perhaps someone got a bit mixed up or, perhaps one Lidl somewhere had an incorrect delivery - - I'm never that lucky - lol

Does anyone know if frylite is on offer anywhere?

Oo I hate buying fry light, it's so expensive!!

I know and I'm buying it to put into a sw starter kit to post to my mum in Portugal! Not even for me this time!!!

Not a 'bargain' as such but I had time last week to shop at a local butchers and greengrocers, as well as going to Sainsburys. Thought it'd work out much dearer but, in fact, it was slightly cheaper and much better quality/taste too. Just thought I'd share! :) x

Kathy

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but Sainsbury's have the 4 pack Muller Greek Yoghurts (0.5 Syn) in at the mo for £1 per pack. I can't get enough of them, especially the Sublime Strawberry ones. Yum!

Kathy

I love them, specially the coconut and lemon ones. I would go and get some more, but cant fit anything else in my fridge. I could eat a pack of four straight off, no problem. They are so nice, mullerlights are just thin and watery in comparison, just wish they were always this price.

Don`t know if this has already been posted. Morrisons have Muller lights half price at 34p each!!

Have stocked up on the longest dates possible!!

Not a 'bargain' as such but I had time last week to shop at a local butchers and greengrocers, as well as going to Sainsburys. Thought it'd work out much dearer but, in fact, it was slightly cheaper and much better quality/taste too. Just thought I'd share! :) x

Kathy

I've started going to the butchers on the market, I got 4 large chicken breasts, 1.5lb chicken livers & 1/5lb lean mince & it was about £9.50, you're right they do taste better & the chicken breasts are large, a really good size.

Back