Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Are they any good? I've never tried them but a few people said they are good instead of chocolate!!

I personally don't like them but I've never heard anyone else say they didn't! They just don't taste right, kind of artificial tasting to me for some reason. I do like the white chocolate one mixed with Quark though as a kind of sweet pudding/cheesecake topping.

If you're looking for an idea for a chocolate drink, the BEST I've found is Oatly Chocolate Milk (a milk made from Oats) - you can have 200ml as a HexA and it is AMAZING! I choose this to use for milkshake/hot chocolate drinks ALWAYS now, even when I'm not on plan.

I personally don't like them but I've never heard anyone else say they didn't! They just don't taste right, kind of artificial tasting to me for some reason. I do like the white chocolate one mixed with Quark though as a kind of sweet pudding/cheesecake topping.

If you're looking for an idea for a chocolate drink, the BEST I've found is Oatly Chocolate Milk (a milk made from Oats) - you can have 200ml as a HexA and it is AMAZING! I choose this to use for milkshake/hot chocolate drinks ALWAYS now, even when I'm not on plan.

I think I may have to try one tonight now and hope I like them!! I always see Oatly and always wondered what it was! Willdefinitely look into that now as I crave a milkshake every now and again!!

I think I may have to try one tonight now and hope I like them!! I always see Oatly and always wondered what it was! Willdefinitely look into that now as I crave a milkshake every now and again!!

I like the options/highlights, but only made with milk, or half milk half water. Just made with water, I think they're a bit, well, watery!! x

It's so creamy and chocolately I just couldn't believe it was a HexA at first. It's really good for taking care of a sweet craving without feeling guilty for using syns... but I've been known to use syns for it too because it's just that good lol! x

Weight watcher Greek style yogs. £1 for a pack of four

tesco

Tesco Light Choice Cumberland Sausages (1syn) 3 packs for the price or 2. £1.99pk three £4.00

The pack has changed, it`s more see through now.

I'm not sure if this will be in all of them but in poundland they currently have 12 packs of skips for £1 which is fab as they are only 4 syns, they also have those velvet crunch ones some people talk about 5 or 6 for £1 and space raiders 10 for £1 that are also low in syns!

I've just found this thread for the first time and I love it! What a great idea. Will be sharing any bargains I find from now on.

If you have a B&M store near you, Alpen bars are £1.09 a pack, and they also have fitness equipment in, same price as Aldi.....Biug medicine balls, £4.99, Pack of 2 Barbells, excersize mats..etc etc.
Got my Mullerlites from Asda, 2 x 6 packs for £5.

This has probably been written already but 10 muller lights in sainsburys for £3, stocked up last night, the greek style ones are half price too, £1.09 for 4 x

6pack of Fanta zero , half price £1.76 in tesco.

Weight Watchers pitta breads which can be used as a HEX B are currently half price in Tescos - 66p for 6!
Mullerlight 6 packs are also half price at £1.94 x

My aldi have chocolate santa lollys reduced to 29p for 8. Only 4 syns each

Back